PASR Nastar Racing Team

Papasteeze

maybe everyone will work their way over to Polar Bear to race.  We could even set up a PASR "club team" on NASTAR  :)

I like the idea of a PASR racing team. Nastar has a category for club teams. Most of the local teams in our area don't include (or I should say exclude) younger persons. So I created a new one open to everyone - riders and skiers alike.

http://www.nastar.com/index.jsp?pagename=r...p&compid=416893

Ridge is now a member of the PASR Ski club Team!!!

When you log into your statistic page, select or reselect PASR as a club team and click update - The PASR selection may not be there until the retabulation occurs tonight - but give it a try any how.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, noticing catagories for snowboard, telemark, alpine ski, disabled etc, what about sled dogs....

Steven wants a category for skiing Nastar backwards!! I told him he could start a trend for the freestylers who want to participate in racing... Silly... but i think that could really be fun to watch especially when he beats most of you backwards!!

Welcome all to the team!! I bet we can achieve a good ranking once everyone posts a score. Good snowboarders rank easily because there is not that many registered... Go riders! More riders!!! Better than slippers!!

Steven wants a category for skiing Nastar backwards!!  I told him he could start a trend for the freestylers who want to participate in racing...  Silly...  but i think that could really be fun to watch especially when he beats most of you backwards!! 

Welcome all to the team!!  I bet we can achieve a good ranking once everyone posts a score.  Good snowboarders rank easily because there is not that many registered...  Go riders! More riders!!!  Better than slippers!!

and plus snowboarders get a nice deduction of their handicap :D

:rock We are already ranked above the middle of the pack - register at www.nastar.com - If you have raced before you will probably contribute points, if not, race on Sunday with your ticket.

Even I registered!!

http://www.nastar.com/index.jsp?pagename=t...b&teamname=PASR

Edited by WeSki

Ok - I did it.. swallowed my pride, sucked it up and actually skidded my way down the hill a half dozen times. It was slick tonight and I was plenty puckered up but I made it all in one piece! - Steven even made a few runs to help better our PASR team. He chickened out doing it switch, the starter shack was all for it.. SKI999 is devoted and loyal to ASRA - I tried to recruit him.. so, it doesn't seem that he can be persuaded to join - or can he? :devil:

BC hasn't posted the times yet - hopefully tomorrow. Ridge beat me by 2 seconds per run..

BC made a point to announce that were going to be taking Nastar pictures Sunday.. they also are still making snow!!!