BC park?

Gurp

Apparently that is an outdated layout, they are "constantly" changing up their park. This comes from my roomate who rides there often.

Without Steven doing the typing, I can't be real specific, but I can tell you this.. He absolutely loves that park better than anyother one he has been to.. I think he has had 12 different ones under his skis this year. He pulled his first 720's last night and is really pumped up to do it again Sunday.

The interactive layout is inaccurate - but number of features looks to be pretty close.

Thats awesome that he he landed those 720's. I met him on the lift last night, he really kills the park. Bears Park has a good variety of stuff. Off the top of my head, Jumps, probably about 8+ jumps ranging from big 40 ft, 30 ft , to some 15 and 20 ft., also some smaller ones and some step ups and a quarterpipe. The have a flat-down box, flat box, flat rail, big flat-down rail, down rail, nice wide straight rail, wide c- box, another not as wide c-box, long rainbow box, a few rainbow rails ranging in different sizes, two up-flat -down rails, a couple not that long straight rails, a couple mailbox rails one is real long, flat-down-flat rail, a triple A frame box they have set up as flat-down right now. Thats what I can remember from last night, I probably have left out some stuff, believe me you will not be dissapointed.

i definately need to get there agian this season. their slopestyle was excellent, much better than the crap boulder called a slopestyle. and whoever said they were gonna dig out the s rail, you dont wanna hit that thing, they hit it with a groomer and bent it. its nasty.

i definately need to get there agian this season. their slopestyle was excellent, much better than the crap boulder called a slopestyle. and whoever said they were gonna dig out the s rail, you dont wanna hit that thing, they hit it with a groomer and bent it. its nasty.

Bear's S was up and.......