Passes $50 more this year?

Exposure

I am fairly certain i bought my bear creak pass for $180 through he school last year, and this year it is $235 through the school. Compared to most ski resorts that are much larger and better such as SkiBigBear? Anyone know the reason for the price increase?

I know its not that much for a pass, but im wandering if theres a reason for a $50 increase, or if its just corporate trying to squeeze out more money?

oh well for the past 6 years ive gotten a pass, the prices have increased each year :/

I believe the Price is fair and with the economy everything is getting more expensive. Fuel, Heat, Electricity, so as stated above they need to get money somewhere. I understand you are not complaining but $50 isn't much of a concern with the way the economy is running. I'm ready to get the Shredding on ASAP.

I know its not that much for a pass, but im wandering if theres a reason for a $50 increase, or if its just corporate trying to squeeze out more money?

Almost everything a business needs costs more and more all the time. I can't imagine what they spend on electric to light 100 acres of ground for 6 hours a night every night, let alone what the snowguns / pumps take. January 1st 2010, the rate caps are coming off, and it's been predicted that it could jump as much as 30%. In conneticut, prices jumped 250% in a little over a year.

Costs go up, so do prices.

Really, you are justifying utility expenditures for Bear Creeks ruthless front to financially break down their most loyal customers.

Not to mention that you're also paying for all the a-holes who poach the park and brag about it openly on PA ski and ride under the section called 2009-2010 season pass discount....