Guns Are Out!

Brian

Anybody know what trails they have been blowing on? (and therefore what they will open with) Is it just the upper mountain or are one or two trails on the north face being worked on as well? It seems the last few years they've done something different each time.

If I had to venture a guess, they probably have guns on mainline, the bunny, whistler or spike (probably whistler) and on the bottom most likely cannonball getting the most attention followed by smoke or boomer. Just a total guess though since I haven't been up and their website doesn't show which trails are getting the snow.

Looks like Whistler, Spike, Mainline, Bunny, Cannonball, White, Boomer, and Smoke maybe? :wiggle . Can't forget about how much snow it's going to take to fill up that lazy river though.

Are they really blowing into that thing again? They could save themselves a boatload of time and effort and not to mention money if they invested in a few sheets of plywood.

Yeah, you would think they would go with the Camelback approach... 55 Gallon drums and some plywood... Much quicker/cheaper/more effective...

Sadly it seems like Sno management wants to do everything the hard way, so blowing snow into the lazy river seems like a good idea for them. Times like this it almost makes me long for when the county ran the mountain, and then I think about what Im saying and punch myself in the face. Whatever it looks to be really cold for the next few days so lets see what they do.

LOL, I love how several of my comments on the first page were negatively rated. Unless I've offended Melissa for saying she's fooling herself for thinking she won't end up buying a pass.... which I highly doubt... I have a post stalker out there that thinks the PASR reputation system, and their online opinions actually mean something.

Edit: changed means to mean.

Edited by Brian
  • Like 1