Catskill Update?

Ride Delaware ?

Root usually seems to be pretty well informed on Catskill updates... Not sure if that is the Jersey connection or the AZ connection, but I was wondering if there was an update... I saw that Hunter had the guns shut down and wasnt anticipating on starting them back up until Thursday around noon today, but Belleayre posted a 2nd daily pic sometime early afternoon with the guns still going with natural snow... TWC posts the temp at 35 currently... Guns still going or they shut them down? Its times like this that I wish they had a webcam...

Belleayre isn't going to make an opening decision until 5am Sunday morning. They SUCK at updating their website, so if you're thinking about it, I'd call 1st. No word out of Hunter on tomorrow. Windham isn't opening until Thursday 12/10.

I'd bet you could earn turns at Bell if they don't open, but I don't know what their policy on that is.

Belleayre isn't going to make an opening decision until 5am Sunday morning. They SUCK at updating their website, so if you're thinking about it, I'd call 1st. No word out of Hunter on tomorrow. Windham isn't opening until Thursday 12/10.

I'd bet you could earn turns at Bell if they don't open, but I don't know what their policy on that is.

We listened to the guy on the snow report. Said bring your gear as we are opening tomorrow. I trust that way more then the website.

Just listened again. to make sure i wasn't hearing things. Good to go tomorrow.

Edited by Dan-

We listened to the guy on the snow report. Said bring your gear as we are opening tomorrow. I trust that way more then the website.

Just listened again. to make sure i wasn't hearing things. Good to go tomorrow.

Cool. Looking forward to the TR.

It was cold. They were blowing snow on the one trail open, and not really anywhere else. Since they were blowing on the only open trail the snow stayed decent, just sucked having ride through the guns. Got pretty crowded around 11:30.

Looks like all the reports say that the mountains had received 6 inches by 8 AM and that it was still coming down... Looks like a small amount of wintry mix, but thats almost over... Totals in the Skillz are 6-12, so my guess is that there was very little hit taken and very little R**N... Looking like a good Friday...