Saturday Roll Call!!

DiMe

I am 90% sure I will be there..what are they charging for lift tickets???

Dime you gonna get there early?? I remember that you usually wake up at the crack of Noon.. :tinfoil: What time do they the lifts start running for non seasonpassholders???

I should get there early you are right about the crack of noon thing though :) But hey I still made it to stowe by 9-10ish each day! 7:30-8:30 for passholders 8:30 for public. Either way I will most likly make a entire day of it even if I'm not riding the entire time, thats just how I roll. Where would you be the other 10% of the time?

I don't know about early season ticket prices.. but They have 3 OC tickets to use anytime for $99 and a $49 camelcard buy 2 tickets 3rd one is free all season.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

I should get there early you are right about the crack of noon thing though :) But hey I still made it to stowe by 9-10ish each day! 7:30-8:30 for passholders 8:30 for public. Either way I will most likly make a entire day of it even if I'm not riding the entire time, thats just how I roll. Where would you be the other 10% of the time?

I don't know about early season ticket prices.. but They have 3 OC tickets to use anytime for $99 and a $49 camelcard buy 2 tickets 3rd one is free all season.

Err the $49 deal is even better than I thought.

OK I am 100% it's gonna be frigid...probably in the single digits.....

Frigid early, but than it will hit 30 and sunny by the afternoon. Maybe the frigidness friday night will call for some man made pow conditioning!! :rock:rock:rock:rock

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

Do you think park passes will be required opening day? Any black diamonds gonna be open? OK I'm planning on arriving between 800AM and 830AM...I'm guessing it's mainly gonna be the Sullivan High Speed quad and the park lift running,.,,how about a meeting at the top of the Sullivan at either or both 9AM or 10AM..

Sullivan, Sunbowl, & Glenn Lift. Yes there will be a black run open, marjies & probably rocket. Not sure if park passes will be required im calling now to see and if they're available before opening day.

I'll call ya when I pull into the parking lot there since theres no cell service issues like there was at Stowe. I'm meeting with up with some local friends for first trax if I can get my ass up which I must! I will probably pull an all night on pstars and stay up or only sleep a few hours so I can fall aleep early friday lol.

The Glenn lift..what about the Nick Malozzi lift.. :rofl

I will most likly be parked at the Sunbowl since it's a better safety meeting spot, should be less people to have to shout over. They need to open the Stevenson soon so I can park in my home spot :(

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

I will most likly be parked at the Sunbowl since it's a better safety meeting spot, should be less people to have to shout over. They need to open the Stevenson soon so I can park in my home spot :(

Which lot is that? I don't hit "The Toe" often enough to know their names.

Oh yeah...I'm in for Saturday.

any idea on prices tomorrow? no way anyone should be paying full weekend prices for 7 trails

From the website. That freakin blows for value passholders can't come out this weekend without buying a ticket.

On Saturday we will be open with 9 trails, including Marjie's Delight and 3 lifts.

On Sunday we plan on open 10 trails, including Rocket! click here more information.

Super Pass* Season Passholders enjoy First Trax at 7:30 am., this Saturday and Sunday.

Lift Ticket Rates will be $35 for Adults and $25 for Junior/Senior tickets

Hours this weekend at 8:30 am to 4 pm.

*Super Passes only valid this weekend. Value and Night Passes can be used beginning Monday, December 14, 2009.

CBK Terrain park opens this Saturday at 10am. A Park Pass is required for entry. This weekend, bring $10 worth on non-perishable goods and receive a FREE Park Pass.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE