Saturday Roll Call!!

DiMe

If I just plan on riding park do I need to purchase the lift ticket and the park pass or do I just need a park pass?

both. $10 of canned goods or NP's gets you the park pass. i'm thinking about just bringing crap from my pantry so i dont have to pay for one. i also dont really want to go through the trouble of getting one, but maybe i will. who knows.

Just got back, it was pretty good. Quite a few death cookies when I started at 7:45. After a little while they started to disappear. Once the snow softened up it was great. I did 12 runs off the Sullivan and 8 off the Glen lift through the park. They had an assortment of rails set up and one decent sized tabletop. On my second hit on the tabletop I was going a little fast and just about overshot the landing. The snow in the park was pretty shitty. Lots of ice and hardpack. They were blowing in the park all day while it was open. It was helping things a bit, but you had to be careful because you never knew what the surface was going to be like when you turned. Overall had a great time. I ducked out around 12:30 when things started to get crowded. I'm gonna enter in my stats now, I've never kept track of vert before but I'm gonna give it a go this season. Is there by any chance a website anywhere that lists the vert for different lifts at different mountains?