Nice Pics Bsell

Glenn

Spent the first half of today at the last day at CB, but then went down for the last day at Bear Creek. Man I love that place. I landed all of the tricks I wanted to land this season, right at the end. Great Closing day.

The picture of that guy on the wall is totally insane! Those walls are hard to do, and I practiced on one for a long long time. It took me a long time to beable to grind across the coping, let alone air out of it like 4 feet. Ridiculous!

Spent the first half of today at the last day at CB, but then went down for the last day at Bear Creek.  Man I love that place.  I landed all of the tricks I wanted to land this season, right at the end.  Great Closing day.

The picture of that guy on the wall is totally insane!  Those walls are hard to do, and I practiced on one for a long long time.  It took me a long time to beable to grind across the coping, let alone air out of it like 4 feet.  Ridiculous!

When we were at BC I don't think I saw one person even get on the wall. They all just impacted. I can't imagine getting to the top of that thing, and like you said airing out 4 feet is rediculous.