Question about the park pass system.

Kyle

oh word. thaks dude. i dont go to camelback at all so i just wanted to know. im supposed to be meeting my dad and my sister there on monday or tuesday so i just needed the info on it. whats the set up in rhodo i havent been there since 06 i think haha. if its legit i wont mind spending 10 dollars haha

oh word. thaks dude. i dont go to camelback at all so i just wanted to know. im supposed to be meeting my dad and my sister there on monday or tuesday so i just needed the info on it. whats the set up in rhodo i havent been there since 06 i think haha. if its legit i wont mind spending 10 dollars haha

I haven't been in the park yet this season but from what I see from below it's legit. They may even have the pipe open by Tuesday they're advertising 100% Christmas week. http://www.cbkactionsports.com/index.php/component/content/article/36-news/70-park-layout lists what's set up.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

I haven't been in the park yet this season but from what I see from below it's legit. They may even have the pipe open by Tuesday they're advertising 100% Christmas week. http://www.cbkactionsports.com/index.php/component/content/article/36-news/70-park-layout lists what's set up.

thanks i appreciate it. i dont think its worth the 10 dollars for the 5 rails or whatever they have on rhodo unless you need the pass in moores

shit. alright then looks like ill be spending the 10 dollars. any restrictions on getting it? parent signature or anything?

I think guardian signature if your under 18 but I doubt they'll card you if you just pretend you are and sign the line ;) If you want to play it safe they have the form on the website I think to print so you can have it signed to bring with you.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

yeah for people that understand and know how to properly ride in the park. im sure the guy is more than capable of riding the park if his home mt is listed as jfbb. 10 dollars is a ridiculous amount of money to pay to ride what is current available in that park. that might change later in the year but for right now i would suggest to do what i posted previously. save that 10 bucks for gas/food or if your gss, you can save that 10 bucks to go to the sands some more.

• Like 2

yeah for people that understand and know how to properly ride in the park. im sure the guy is more than capable of riding the park if his home mt is listed as jfbb. 10 dollars is a ridiculous amount of money to pay to ride what is current available in that park. that might change later in the year but for right now i would suggest to do what i posted previously. save that 10 bucks for gas/food or if your gss, you can save that 10 bucks to go to the sands some more.

Get a job at McDonalds or something... than $10 wont seem like so much :blink: If you get caught ducking the fence than it's gonna cost you the price of your lift ticket and your day of riding... Whats more costly?

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

I'm fine with the park pass that's whatever.. but having to pay for it? What about us people who don't ride there everyday... I ride up north so coming down and paying 10 bucks to hit some rails... at a place I already paid 45 bucks for because camelback is too cheap to give their employees some vouchers for friends and family like the used to... come on

It is true they are charging for everything they possibly can and it does suck for someone that just visits a couple times a season to have to pay an additional $10. From a local stand point though it's free for pass holders and definitely decreases park traffic.

It is true they are charging for everything they possibly can and it does suck for someone that just visits a couple times a season to have to pay an additional $10. From a local stand point though it's free for pass holders and definitely decreases park traffic.

if its free for pass holders... i have a pass but initially paid (donated 10 food cans) for my park pass do you know if i can get another for free because mine broke off my clip thing...

I'm fine with the park pass that's whatever.. but having to pay for it? What about us people who don't ride there everyday... I ride up north so coming down and paying 10 bucks to hit some rails... at a place I already paid 45 bucks for because camelback is too cheap to give their employees some vouchers for friends and family like the used to... come on

My friends that work there each get 25 half of tickets.

Edited by gdthomas

I avoided the park yesterday morning, but by the afternoon, I wanted to hit some rails/jumps and paid the $10. It was sweet not having to stop at every hit to wait for it to clear out, or have to dodge the pizza wedgers. I'm all for anyone being allowed in the park, now I'm all about paying $10 once a season to avoid the crowded parks I run into at Blue and Bear.