NASTAR results from BC in

AtomicSkier

Zack:

You should consider using your real name next year...

:yes I need to meet this Drew Schneider too. We TIED on Sunday, and his best handicap at BC was a 12.36. Mine? 12.12, to keep me in first at BC. Like i've said before, i'd rather be last in the expert, then first in the intermediate, so next year, my goal is to drop into the expert group. i think i can. :)

Like i've said before, i'd rather be last in the expert, then first in the intermediate, so next year, my goal is to drop into the expert group.  i think i can.  :)

I feel the same way philosophically. But when I dropped from first 1st of 76 to 88th of 88 (and last at ALL of my resorts) it put a bit of a damper on things.

I feel the same way philosophically. But when I dropped from first 1st of 76 to 88th of 88 (and last at ALL of my resorts) it put a bit of a damper on things.

oh congrats on dropping into the expert categroy! You were an intermediate most of the year, correct? :rock:rock:rock

:yes I need to meet this Drew Schneider too.  We TIED on Sunday, and his best handicap at BC was a 12.36.  Mine? 12.12, to keep me in first at BC.  Like i've said before, i'd rather be last in the expert, then first in the intermediate, so next year, my goal is to drop into the expert group.  i think i can.  :)

and by 12.12 do you mean 17.45??

Hey, Papasteeze, you can ascend too...

I got my confidence back at the very end of the season. I think i was near the top of the novece, now I am at the bottom of the intermediate. ;) You can be assured that I will race next year and I will get my first 360 too!!! The rail thing will be in another lifetime.

Ahh... you beat me by .05! You're going down next season!

You're lucky I had a cold, and uhh... a broken ankle and stuff... otherwise you would have been toast!

Papasteeze... a force to be reckoned with!! :rock All you whippersnappers better look out! :wiggle - Wait till I pull out my race skis - My goal is to beat Ridge, the rest of ya are just practice :D