1/21 blue mt. trail report

Skeez louize

Skied blue with my teammate today to find the slopes churned up as always; paradise was pretty nice throughout the day and night and I broke it open only to have a red coat chase me down the hill. That ended hilariously with an apology from that angry mofo. Anyway, Nightmare opened and cooled down later in the night for some awesome downhill skiing. Fun day of activities on the chair lift, and letting the AC50's out of the cage on the way down made for a pretty awesome day. Hope this weekend will be solid. I'm probably going to head up Saturday. Hope you guys enjoyed the mountain.

-Skeez louize

gotta love the blue drama :rofl the ticket checkers were telling a story about another incident about someone flipping out on a little kid for cutting them off or something... mountain was dead last night, conditions were pretty good though, seemed like they blew lotsa snow - waaaaay betterer than tuesday night. nastar/raceway was fast and flowy and the bumps on barneys were primo, nightmare bumps were small but tight - couldn't find a rythm...

was lookin for ya johhny style - everything ok?

gotta love the blue drama :rofl the ticket checkers were telling a story about another incident about someone flipping out on a little kid for cutting them off or something... mountain was dead last night, conditions were pretty good though, seemed like they blew lotsa snow - waaaaay betterer than tuesday night. nastar/raceway was fast and flowy and the bumps on barneys were primo, nightmare bumps were small but tight - couldn't find a rythm...

was lookin for ya johhny style - everything ok?

he's been jaded by the west :yes