anybody watchin the extreme games?

Shadows

in short: girls are doing dubs?

anyone that watched lady boarding pipe...

i forget who it was, it was on the skiers right wall. couldve been first hit, couldve been second i forget but this girl goes up to do a spin and comes down without completing the rotation making her slide down on her but.

she takes off forward and lands forward so i believe she was going for a 10. i wish i could find video but the whole point is her spin looked dub cork.

ive been trying to find video but cant cause i dont even know who it was. it might have been prelims too.

simon is such a huge fag and hes getting bigger and better at his fagness.

so, people kind of stopped caring about simons pipe like right after his first run. they were all into jossi/xavier. got some nice lifestyle/atmosphere shots of jossi while the announcers were hypin him up waiting for somone else to drop. forget who. but theyre all into jossi and simon is chillin next to him, all his shit off (helmet jacket what not)

he goes out of his way to show the red bull helmet and his jacket. what a dumbass. he steals everyones camera time or gets in every shot trying to whore himself out still.

get over yourself simon. we hate you

What did he do that people hate him so much?

in short: girls are doing dubs?

anyone that watched lady boarding pipe...

i forget who it was, it was on the skiers right wall. couldve been first hit, couldve been second i forget but this girl goes up to do a spin and comes down without completing the rotation making her slide down on her but.

she takes off forward and lands forward so i believe she was going for a 10. i wish i could find video but the whole point is her spin looked dub cork.

ive been trying to find video but cant cause i dont even know who it was. it might have been prelims too.

pretty sure it was kelly clark. went for a cork 9 and got all squirrely and kinda double corked it but didnt stick it.

i think dumont kinda redeemed himself after the comp was over and they were interviewing him and olenick. he actually seemed genuinely happy that since he didn't win, olenick did, but they're roommates so i guess it makes sense. i'd kinda be bummed about not being able to ski to my full ability after what looked like a crash that should have paralyzed him a few days ago.

olenick just boosted 25 feet out of the pipe. he won. and his sister, meg, is hot. ultimate victory for everybody.

n10234492_36327811_5817.jpg

you realize she's 6'3, right? i'm a little over 6'...