Crowded

Exposure

Anyone feel like every day they go they are parking in mud or gravel? Or whenever you try to get something to eat, every table is taken up with people just sitting around on their laptops? I think bear creek needs to expand.. lol

young grasshopper you must not know the ways to get around this.

I always get amazing parking, free drinks, awesome seats. gots to know what to do holmes

GSS get outta here...

Anyone feel like every day they go they are parking in mud or gravel? Or whenever you try to get something to eat, every table is taken up with people just sitting around on their laptops? I think bear creek needs to expand.. lol

You gotta look for them secret spots... :naughty i've never parked in the mud or gravel..

Like everyone else said just go right pass the parking attendent, whats hes serisouly going to do? And the more they put people in the upper parking lots the more spots that get left open in the paved section when people leave. If anyone really needs an excuse for the attendent, jusr tell him you will "take your chances" or "ill be here till closing".

• 9 months later...