Private Party

Schif

Your large print makes me want to punch somebody in the face.

Sorry. That wasn't my intention. If it's warranted, maybe you should punch someone in the face. There's a first time for everything, right? When it's required, it makes me feel pretty good.

Edited by TT C6
  • Like 2

Forum netiquette is that you only post in threads where you have personal interest or something positive to offer. In other words, I won't post in your "video blog" threads and you don't post in park discussions and when I try to organize and plan on here. Fair enough?

Have a great day, Douglas. Enjoy the powder that is on it's way.:wiggle

doug can post where he wants, but if you dont like him posting in park threads, then just ignore it. its that simple. post where you want, ignore what you want. be civil. be nice, play nice.

now back on topic... does this Coor's Light party thing go to any other mountain? Like Blue or Bear?

Nope. It's an annual event Coors throws at Sno.

First rule of Coors ski trip, you don't talk about Coors ski trip.

Damn, I gotta stop breaking Rule #1.

doug can post where he wants,

EVERY other forum on the net I know enforces the following: you don't post in threads unless you stay on topic and have something positive to add. If there is drama, it needs to be kept in private messages. PASR members should follow that basic netiquette on their own. If not, the mods should enforce it like every other forum on the web. I'm bad with responding to public shit. I will try to be better because I believe it's the right thing to do. But, if people follow basic netiquette, and the mods moderate, there will be no public shit for me to respond to.

Edited by TT C6
  • Like 2

TTC6 I love reading the fighting between the to of you. But you need to understand, it doesnt matter what every other forum in the world does. This is PASR if Doug wants to post in a park thread he will, and no one will stop him. You will need to understand that and just go with it. And if you think this place is bad, go on newschoolers and see what an off track thread looks like. If someone makes a thread and the first two posts are stupid then the hole thread will go to shit and people will post stupid pics, videos, and write the most absurd things.

• Like 1