Private Party

Schif

I just checked the Sno Mountain website for some unknown reason and clicked over to their conditions page. Under the new snow fall section in red it says:

Sno Mountain will be Closed at 4pm today for a Private Party. This does Not apply to season pass holders.

Season Pass Holders will be allowed to use the mountain.

Has anyone ever heard of such a thing? Who has got the money or idea to rent out a mountain for an entire night? It's cool that it doesn't effect season passholders, so I guess more props to Sno for this thing. I hope they pull in a nice wad of cash, but they better be open on Wednesday for me.

'twas a GREAT time. I enjoyed killing Spike park with BB and CB park crew I took to the event. I heard some guy crushed a Coors Light girl in the bathroom and then stomped the guy who kept banging on the door trying to end the fun. It's a shame. The cops detained the poor guy for an hour for handling his business and eventually had to let hime go. Oh well. JADIP.:lol:

• Like 1

'twas a GREAT time. I enjoyed killing Spike park with BB and CB park crew I took to the event. I heard some guy crushed a Coors Light girl in the bathroom and then stomped the guy who kept banging on the door trying to end the fun. It's a shame. The cops detained the poor guy for an hour for handling his business and eventually had to let hime go. Oh well. JADIP.:lol:

Was Barb there?

killing it the park... check

sessioning with friends.... check

free booze, food, and tix... check

shotgunning beers like champions... check

crushing coors light girls.... check

So, what did you two do last night? :D

Oh, and I had 2 dozen tickets to give away and could have gotten anyone in that showed up.

It's no mystery why I didn't give them away on here.

Edited by TTMethod
  • Like 1

damn dude, that sounds like a killer day haha

by the way, gettin any girl that represents some kind of drink is no tan accomplishment. thats pretty much there job. exhibit A: the red bull girls hahaha

True. Not much of a challenge. :yes But, a hell of a lot of fun. :lol:

I just had sooo much fun last night. If it wasn't the best park session I ever had, it was definitely the best night session... ever. Having people to session with that are much better than you, and are helping and pushing you to progress, and after trying to learn something for a while then the moment comes that you just "get it".... it was just a great fucking night.

Heading inside to party aftewards and getting smashed then hooking up.... that's just a bonus. :)

Wow..you and I could have crushed a Coors light chick,,high five for stoke!!!

You couldn't crush a coors light can, let alone a coors light chick. :lol: For someone who is so pathetic, I can't figure out why you put yourself out there all the time like that. Good luck GSS. There is someone out there for everyone, even you.

Edited by TTMethod
  • Like 2

True. Not much of a challenge. :yes But, a hell of a lot of fun. :lol:

I just had sooo much fun last night. If it wasn't the best park session I ever had, it was definitely the best night session... ever. Having people to session with that are much better than you, and are helping and pushing you to progress, and after trying to learn something for a while then the moment comes that you just "get it".... it was just a great fucking night.

Heading inside to party aftewards and getting smashed then hooking up.... that's just a bonus. :)

You couldn't crush a coors light can, let alone a coors light chick. :lol: For someone who is so pathetic, I can't figure out why you put yourself out there all the time like that. Good luck GSS. There is someone out there for everyone, even you.

Are you on the Jersey Shore? FIST PUMP!

Actually TTMethod is a fan of the Jersey Shore..wearing cargo shorts and drinking with multiple generations is how he rolls..

TTCbitch sounds like you got a bathroom Blumpkin by a dude..

Hello Douglas.

I've been told that we're supposed to ignore personal attacks and moderators are going to begin enforcing standard internet forum policies like no personal attacks in public, no off topic posting, and no trolling/spamming.

So, I'll ignore your above post as requested and we'll see what action the mods take.

In the future, feel free to PM me with any issue you may have with me or if you feel the need to verbally abuse me. In the meatime, have a great day. smile.gif

*as usual, edited for spelling.

Edited by TT C6
  • Like 1

Hello Douglas.

I've been told that we're supposed to ignore personal attacks and moderators are going to begin enforcing standard internet forum policies like no personal attacks in public, no off topic posting, and no trolling/spamming.

So, I'll ignore your above post as requested and we'll see what action the mods take.

In the future, feel free to PM me with any issue you may have with me or if you feel the need to verbally abuse me. In the meatime, have a great day. smile.gif

*as usual, edited for spelling.

Woah, a new and improved TT... :o

Who says Douglas anymore? Other than Mr. Dink of course.

mrdink.jpg

Edited by Chipster

Nah. We rode the whole time and then ran in for a "power hour" to prepare for the bus ride home.laugh.gif

I love how the harmless post above get's a negative rating by someone with a personal problem. Same old haterade around here I guess. I'll take mine in the Mango flavor. Thanks.

I attented this last year, it was a blast.

Partying last year was a good time, but the conditions were SO icy. I didn't hit one feature in the parks because of the ice and ended up being a snowboard instructor for the day. Learning to ride on ice sucks. Those kids had heart.

• Like 1

Complaining about negative ratings earns negative ratings. Unfortunately I uses my quota up but I will get five more negative ratings to give out soon. I don't think you changed, I can't believe Jeff let you back.

I know people with personal problems are going to negatively rate anything I post. Unlike some people, my life doesn't revolve around PASR . I just pointed out my harmless post being negatively rated because the haterade is obvious.... and funny. You use those menigless 5 negative ratings how ever you like Douglas. :)

My honest assessment is that they reactivated my screen name just to piss you off.

If you do the same, I will leave you alone and stay out of discussions that have nothing to do with me.

Forum netiquette is that you only post in threads where you have personal interest or something positive to offer. In other words, I won't post in your "video blog" threads and you don't post in park discussions and when I try to organize and plan on here. Fair enough?

Have a great day, Douglas. Enjoy the powder that is on it's way.:wiggle

Edited by TT C6
  • Like 5

Quit calling me Douglas....Jeff is an idiot for letting you back. If he did let you back to piss me off it is working....PASR was so nice without you. If you become a regular poster on here I will likely stop posting...

OK Doug. It will be fine. You do your thing, I'll do my thing. You're still the King of PASR. I don't want your crown.

Do you agree that if I leave you alone, you will follow standard internet forum netiquette and stay out of park discussions and trip/event planning threads that have nothing to do with you ?

Edited by TT C6
  • Like 2

No I will antagonize the fuck out of you and give you five negative ratings everyday...go post on newschoolers. You're not wanted here.

I'm sorry you feel that way, Doug. The reason I've never blocked you is that you do post a lot of usefull information around here about conditions, vermont, etc. I would like to continue to read your posts about those things. But, if we can't agree to leave each other alone and post positively, I'm gonna have to block your posts.

C'mon Doug. Let's play nice.

• Like 3