3/14 Roll call

AtomicSkier

Happy Valentines day..:wub:

good find.

Hey All,

I'm back from a fun morning session at Blue...temperatures were in the 20s under mostly cloudy skys and I arrived at 733AM...I was driving pretty fast on the way up and hit 102mph on 145 on the way up. Me, Nazareth Jay and A-Jeff were on the first civilian 6-pack and we first skied Challenge which was very nice cord..firm and soft if that's possible. We did it a second time and moved onto Nightmare to Dreamweaver which was similar condition...then hit up Switchback which was mad steezy yo. Johnny Style joined our crew and we alternated between Main Street, Dreamweaver and Switchback. The bumps on Dreamweaver are mad Run DMC...it's tricky...as they are so small and tightly spaced but I did them twice. Justo and BMtroublemaker then joined our crew and we hit up Chute a few times which was mad technical..the little lip on the chute really boots you up..I think it would possible to actually get so much air that you hit someone on the Burma chair. I was in the mood for stomping trains but didn't see any trains..:-(...Liftlines got longer and longer as the morning progressed but luckily they were checking season passes which kept the line in VIP to a minimum. The main line was a solid 15+ minutes I'm sure and the line for the quad was uber long.

looks like doug already wrote a report.