Is Perception Reality - Two

JollyJake99

Not sure what your trying to say but I pretty much rode CB every non holiday mon-fri afternoon/morning and never really had an issues with crowds. The swarms of ppl come out on the weekends and holiday weekdays as always. I'd say Camelback and Blue are the busiest mountains in north east pa nothing will change that. If your looking for less crowds jfbb may be a better option for you.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

It just felt like there were more people on Fridays than in previous years & that there were also more people on Mondays than in previous years. Perhaps it is because I'm used to not having to ride more than two on the quad lifts (usually) on weekdays and this year it felf like there was more times of having to "share". So much so that on one Friday AM I got "bumped" off of the Sullivan lift by a guy who was so focused on taking his "never-ever" girl friend to the top of the mountain for her first ski experience that he wasn't watching what he was doing and sat down so far to the left of center that I was left with nowhere to sit! This was a first for me! How do the people at Blue do it six across?

Edited by JollyJake99

I would agree- I work at BC and we had 3 "Presidents Day" weekends in a row, where it was just nuts- to the point where we were putting cars where I have never seen them. Relatives that live in VT were jealous over the amount of snow we got- things weren't as busy there (N VT)as normal. All in all give me more snow and a long cold winter- more skiing! Snow in the city is what brings out the crowds, they seem to forget we can blow all of the snow we need- last year, with it cold all winter so the man-made stuff stayed without the snow in the city wasn't nearly as crowded.

I would agree- I work at BC and we had 3 "Presidents Day" weekends in a row, where it was just nuts- to the point where we were putting cars where I have never seen them. Relatives that live in VT were jealous over the amount of snow we got- things weren't as busy there (N VT)as normal. All in all give me more snow and a long cold winter- more skiing! Snow in the city is what brings out the crowds, they seem to forget we can blow all of the snow we need- last year, with it cold all winter so the man-made stuff stayed without the snow in the city wasn't nearly as crowded.

nm I read it wrong.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE