Sno cove

Santa Clauss

Sorry it took a while! So heres my review, it was pretty nice. Yes, it was a good day. $30 admission for an all day pass includes all the water stuff and the bumper boats at the bottom of birthdate lift. The zip line is down till July 4th for unknown reasons, not sure if that would be included. Despite the lack of features, they make up for in the lack of crowds. It's chill, no real lines. Ohh and did I mention $2 bottles?? Yes. $2 bottles.. I got pretty slammed and I was happy. Slammed enough to buy 2 boiled cheeseburgers at $10. Same shitty lodge food. My recommendation is to just go 3 miles, grab some wendys or quiznos or even just pack some hogies. The food needs improvement, nothing new. The lazy river was chill, was with my girl, would have Been nice if they had 2 person tubes, but was still chill. The tornado was awesome, hit that a couple times. The mat racer was sweet, if you pull up on the 2nd lip you'll "get some sweet air" (sorry for the gayness) the tube slide was nice too, the enclosed one gets pretty fast. Wave pool.. Water was still pretty cold so I didn't really feel like standing in it but hey, not there fault! Overall, I'm happy, I'll go again soon for sure. I'm just hoping they still have $2 bottles. I wish I could tell them how happy that made me! I literally recommended Sno cove to 15-20 people based solely on $2 bottles. It's the little things like that that make you wanna come back!!!!! Hope that helped, see, I'm not completely against Sno, when they do good I'll give them props for it!

I'm on an iPhone, birthday lift? Haha auto correct.."northface lift" there's prob more corrections, I have fat thumbs...

To go back on the $2 bottles. Like really. If i pay $30' for admission and they don't exactly live up to the other parks when it comes to rides. Getting smashed cheaply and chilling in the lazy river, then sliding down some shit without having to stand in line, then just chilling and drinking some more? Seems like a good day to me. That's what they should advertise lol get drunk n chill out in water. That's where I wanna be!

My wife and kids went up this past week, they had a ball and are definitly going again. They have a repeat pass. You can buy a return pass for $17.00. We are also thinking about buying a familt pass, they will have to go 9 times to make it worth it. We have a busy summer already so we are trying to figure out if it would be worth it.

Sounds like it wouldn't be a bad time... Since I live at the beach I wouldn't make a trip up there, but for those of you that live close it sounds like it could be fun... What did they add this year? No more construction delay issues? How much more do they have planned for the water park?

• 2 weeks later...

Place looks nice but for the price I will travel the extra half hour and go to a better water park such as Camelbeach. Place has potential but for now not much to offer at premium prices. They have racer slides, lazy river, wave pool, tornado and old crappy slide. Not sure if the bumper boats are included or cost extra. However don't really want to take the ride to the bottom of North Face to go on bumper boats.

• 4 weeks later...

Place looks nice but for the price I will travel the extra half hour and go to a better water park such as Camelbeach. Place has potential but for now not much to offer at premium prices. They have racer slides, lazy river, wave pool, tornado and old crappy slide. Not sure if the bumper boats are included or cost extra. However don't really want to take the ride to the bottom of North Face to go on bumper boats.

Well let's see....spend an extra 30-40 minutes on the road (each way) to get to Camelbeach, along with the cost of the gas, in order to stand in 30 mintute lines? Or should I travel 15 minutes, stand in no lines, and be exausted by the end of the day from taking in so many rides...even if there is less variety to pick from??

If standing in long crowded lines, listening to foriegn languages and sweating your ass off while waiting to get in a handful of runs is your thing...I suggest Camelbeach.

Was up at Sno Cove yesterday....no lines and it was in the 90's. The water was perfectly clear and clean. The entire area was spotless.

The bumper boats are included in the price but didn't take them in because I was too busy on the other rides. Zip rider is down due to a broken part...but mostly because of a pending lawsuit in California over another "zip rider" (but you didn't hear that here).

I hope this post was helpful...

i live in a more diverse area than pretty much anyone on this site lol. plus i have a smaller carbon footprint than probably anyone else as well :rock

i got a ton of financial aid last semester, so i used it to live on campus in camden.

I had no idea sno cove had a tornado slide. those things are pretty insane if you get 4 people in a tube. ill have to check it out in a few weeks.

• 10 months later...

Just took a look at Sno Cove's website. I didn't see any improvements listed on the site, but the map looks like they may have added some new attractions. It definitely looks like it is filling out a little bit. If I come up there to visit some friends later this year, maybe I'll come a day early and hit the place up. I wouldn't mind getting smashed and chilling in the water. I am guessing nobody has been up this year since they just opened on the 4th, but if anybody heads up there, I would love to see a TR.

I'm a little biased as I work up there in the Winter, but I was just up there this past weekend to pick some stuff up. Between the Wine Festival and other things going on it was quite busy and from what I understand they had a great opening weekend...and yes, it does look like there are more things going on up there..and the best news is that the ZipRider will re-open this weekend I believe, so..by all means I would say it's a great place to spend the day.

That's really good to hear... While I am skeptical of ski areas with water parks, I would rather them have around than have neither... I just hope they put some of the money back into the ski area (CB installed 2 new slides this year, but few new improvements in the ski area)...

• 1 month later...

Any word on how the water park is doing in their first full season?

Everytime I take a look at the webcam on the site the wave pool is loaded with people and there is a line of rafts going up the steps to the Tornado, and that is only the left side of the park..have no idea what the slides look like or the Ziprider.

My number may be off but I do recall hearing that something like 1100 season passes were sold this summer. Granted, they were deeply discounted as we all know but I think the strategy was to get people up there and introduce them to the mountain, and so far it looks as if it is working. A helluva lot more people up there this year than last years previous.

Everytime I take a look at the webcam on the site the wave pool is loaded with people and there is a line of rafts going up the steps to the Tornado, and that is only the left side of the park..have no idea what the slides look like or the Ziprider.

My number may be off but I do recall hearing that something like 1100 season passes were sold this summer. Granted, they were deeply discounted as we all know but I think the strategy was to get people up there and introduce them to the mountain, and so far it looks as if it is working. A helluva lot more people up there this year than last years previous.

That's good to hear... I was hoping to make it up there today to lounge around and try it out, but my plans ended up falling apart... I hope it does well and they can finally invest in some much need ski area improvements... I wonder if their skier visits were up this last year?

That's good to hear... I was hoping to make it up there today to lounge around and try it out, but my plans ended up falling apart... I hope it does well and they can finally invest in some much need ski area improvements... I wonder if their skier visits were up this last year?

Working on getting some numbers for everyone, but I think it's safe to say Sno had a great season for 10/11

Neat thing here at the bike shop, alot of kids know I work on the mountain and are already asking about skiing, the mountain..actually seems to be some early excitement building up. Hope that bodes well for everyone this upcoming season!

• 1 month later...