How to join park crue

FK.

Hey guys talked to a few people on here but no one really knew who i should email or anything... i'm a student at Kutztown university and have worked at a ski shop for the past couple of years but this year am hoping to be part of the park crue at Blue mt. I have been a park skier for about the past 5 years(im going to be 20 in october) and was just wondering if there was anyone you guys think i should try and get in contact with because im afraid that if i wait until the job fair all the spots will be giving away to bros and whatnot so if anyone can help me out... THANKS IN ADVANCE

i would suggest spelling crew properly. apparently no one up at blue knows the proper spelling. i get it that it's a take on motley crue, but they forgot the umlauts so it just looks ignorant.

edit: i don't know how to insert umlauts into a PASR post. sorry.

Edited by Justo8484
  • Like 1

i would suggest spelling crew properly. apparently no one up at blue knows the proper spelling. i get it that it's a take on motley crue, but they forgot the umlauts so it just looks ignorant.

alt + 129 =

haha i dont quite fit the the red eye requirement not so much my style 24/7 but im a landscaper in the summer at Princeton university so you know i have those raking skills on lock we always keep it looking fresh up there!!

That is true...I was the only liftee that didn't smoke

damn guess im going to be in the same boat as you with the park crew if i can ever find out who to get in contact with... i'll just have to do my best still looking intimidating and cool without cigs or baked out eyes, I HOPE someone get me in contact with someone blue doesnt check there facebook

I'm not kidding about the business cards..although maybe I should have ordered 1,000 cause I have a funeral directors convention later this month in AC to attend..the crowd there is about the polar opposite of the park crue..

Maybe you can be the official funeral parlor of Blue Mountain Ski Area?

+1 for using the word "umlaut" in a sentence, twice.

nah its all good guess im just going to have to drive up there some day after class and see whats good...

uh, just call them? and blue mountain absolutely does check their facebook. they delete doug's inappropriate wall posts on a daily basis.

I'm guessing the park managers are busy welding steezy new features right now..I doubt there are many people in the lodge except construction workers and maybe a few year round administrative staff..call first to see if somebody will be up there..

i don't think they have hired a terrain park manager for the year yet, but i could be wrong. it was still up in the as of last i heard.

do you own a phone?

Yess strangely enough i do own a phone and in both instances where i have called in the past 2 weeks no one that answered knew who they should direct me to... they said "oh were not really sure who we should transfer you to?" and i said anyone that works in the park or anything? and they replied... "were not sure who that really is right now" thanks blue! and yeah idk i sent them a message two days ago on facebook and never got a response... there dodging me hardcore

Yess strangely enough i do own a phone and in both instances where i have called in the past 2 weeks no one that answered knew who they should direct me to... they said "oh were not really sure who we should transfer you to?" and i said anyone that works in the park or anything? and they replied... "were not sure who that really is right now" thanks blue! and yeah idk i sent them a message two days ago on facebook and never got a response... there dodging me hardcore

Blue Mountain Ski Area Want to work at Blue this Season? We are having a job fair October 14th from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm in the Valley!

32 seconds ago

just saw that... and they finally messaged me back with an email 2 minutes before that was posted. also i was asking about anything other than that they keep telling me that but im good now so thanks for the help and humor in my pointless thread haha :rolleyes: