2010-2011 Season Pass Discount

Saurus

Hey guys. I just finalized with group sales our season pass discount.

Its only a slight(5 dollars more for student)increase in price for all passes.

The web address to the purchase site is:

https://websales.skibearcreek.com/e-commerce/grpLogin.aspx

CLUB NAME: WS96

PASSWORD: PSRZ

* Six-session/season passes are non-transferable

* Passes expire at the end of the 2010-2011 season and may not be rolled over to another year

* No refunds will be issued for unused portions of the six-session pass

* No refunds will be issued for any reason on a season pass

* Participants of the six-session program who are getting lessons must be at least 6 years old

* Minors renting equipment require the signature of a parent or guardian. Parental release forms are available on our website.

* If you lose your pass there is a $25 replacement fee

* Off peak passes and 6 session passes are valid Monday through Friday all day and after 4:00pm on weekends and resort holidays

* Resort holidays for the 2010-2011 season are December 25, 2010 through January 1, 2011, January 14 through January 17, 2011 and February 18 through February 21, 2011.

*New for 2010-11!

Discovery lessons will be designed for first time skiers or snowboarders or those still needing to improve on Green Circle terrain (easiest trails). Discovery lessons can be taken anytime the 6-session pass is valid during the Discovery times.

The refresher lesson will only be offered the first and second Thursday and Friday evenings of the New Year (January 6, 7 and 13, 14), and is designed for those who are returning to their sport. This lesson will be focused on safety and the responsibility that goes along with skiing and snowboarding. It will be an hour long refresher starting at 6pm and will be taught in a group format. Your group members will certainly benefit from taking this course so the sooner the better. We suggest that your group members choose the earlier dates, so to promote smart style and the responsibility code early in the season.

Students wishing for further instruction are encouraged to sign up with our Snow Sports School for a private lesson.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Stupid question but when you pick up your pass do you need your receipt?

i would bring it but they have all the online orders filed in binders i tihnk. if i recall u saying it was an hr drive for you i would bring it anyway lol. if youre under 18 you need a parent

Saurus always coming through with the sick deals!!

Hopefully I'll be skiing with ya'll in a few short weeks.

Thanks Saurus I owe you a six pack :chea:

Ill take you up on that! haha

Stupid question but when you pick up your pass do you need your receipt?

No, you just go there, tell them your name, sign stuffz. profit.

Oh but yeah, if you are under 18 you need your parents to sign the waiver you can find online.

Ill take you up on that! haha

No, you just go there, tell them your name, sign stuffz. profit.

Oh but yeah, if you are under 18 you need your parents to sign the waiver you can find online.

eh im 19 so i guess im set

• 1 month later...