Ultimate Mountin Gig in Utah

iheartsnowbunnies86

Hey-

I'm not sure if you have heard of this Ultimate Mountain Gig out at the Canyons in Utah? Right now I'm on page 1 of 21 for most votes and I need your help for a few more. After you're done drooling over the job, here is a link where you can watch my video and vote for me if you want, Kevin Casey: How I Mountain...

Vote for me!

We need to get someone from the East Coast out there for this job!!!

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!!

-Kev

Haha thanks. Can anyone shed some light on deleting a post you put up twice by accident? :(

I believe only a mod can do that and if they do it will be this thread that they should delete and keep the original. I think you double posted because my comment on the original thread honestly.... and want it deleted. Just keep the faith and campaign legitimately and the voters will choose the right person. Your best bet would probably be getting your supporters to post it up on their facebooks.

Edited by DiMe

@DiMe Not at all, I can take constructive feedback... I also agree Andy's video is very inspirational and I knew that going into this he would be very very tough competition. But his video like many others is over the 2:00 min requirement for the contest. It wouldn't be fair of them to choose someone over the 2 min requirement, whether it's Andy or another entrant... because I like many others could have made a video over 2 min talking about how they mtn. There's a LOT of great videos up there and I'm still stunned at all the entrants who didn't even include a clip of them on snow!!

haha, if your banking on winning because your video is under 2 minutes and his is a few seconds over 2 minutes. Good luck.

2 minutes is just a basic guideline so they don't get 1000 10 minute videos to sift through.

Edited by Dan-

haha, if your banking on winning because your video is under 2 minutes and his is a few seconds over 2 minutes. Good luck.

2 minutes is just a basic guideline so they don't get 1000 10 minute videos to sift through.

Agreed, I highly doubt they will disqualify him for going a few seconds over.

Never came on here to start a huge dilema. I was just trying to share my video with people who ski and snowboard in the Pocono area. Sorry dudes, Have a good Thanksgiving!

No problems, the double post just made you look bad on top of being barely known in this community. Happy Thanksgiving, Best of luck!

After you're done drooling over the job, here is a link where you can watch my video and vote for me if you want, Kevin Casey: How I Mountain...

Shadow shifts with various departments: Ski Patrol, Food and Beverage, Lift Operations, etc.

aka you work like the rest of employees...sounds like a seriously stupid contest.

if you want a job at a place like the canyons or pcmr just fucking apply, you don't need to win no contests, it's retardedly easy to get a job at a huge resort out west. sure you don't get VIP lodging and heliskiing and all the BS but who really needs all that crap anyway.

Edited by Justin