Snowboards.

Kyle

are you looking at a park-only board or an all-mountain board? The WWW is a great jib board, and the DH is stiffer/more for all-mountain. Technine boards are pretty shitty in general. If you wanted a good park board other than the WWW, the Ride Kink is pretty solid, along with the Rome Artifact.

i forgot to mention im looking for a board that will be good all mountain but has enough flex for rails.

actually i'll probably go with the WWW. i found one for a pretty decent price on trusnow.com

Edited by Kyle

The DH is a great all mountain board I had one a few seasons back but def on the stiffer side. A perfect in between board which I come to love and ride now is the Rome graft. Its nice and soft for jibs but not to soft to comfortably handle the entire mountain in all conditions. I never tried a WWW but from what I hear t's definately more of a park board but also fun on the mountain similar to a Rome Artifact definately on the softer side.

I highly recommend a graft.

Edited by DiMe

i forgot to mention im looking for a board that will be good all mountain but has enough flex for rails.

actually i'll probably go with the WWW. i found one for a pretty decent price on trusnow.com

if your looking for something you can ride all mountain stay away from the www, its a noodle and wont do you much good freeriding and jumps. get the parkstar they're money for everything, perfect flex for rails and pop for jumps

Edited by Tyler

thanks for the advice guys. i have a salomon pulse now and its pretty decent but not too flexible. im in the park 95% of the time but i usually head to the other side of the mountain for a couple runs so i dont know what i want to get at the moment