Opening Day 2010

skeer_tomas

It's official! Friday at 9am we should have 90% to 100% of our trails open for riding. We've made tons of snow the past couple of days so I'm stoked to get out there and see what we have to play with. Stay tuned for updates on the park situation. I'm going to go out on a limb and say we'll have all 3 of our parks up and running. Maybe some jumps??? I'll keep ya updated as we get closer.

It's official! Friday at 9am we should have 90% to 100% of our trails open for riding. We've made tons of snow the past couple of days so I'm stoked to get out there and see what we have to play with. Stay tuned for updates on the park situation. I'm going to go out on a limb and say we'll have all 3 of our parks up and running. Maybe some jumps??? I'll keep ya updated as we get closer.

Awesome! I'll be there!

most likely all three parks; cascade and blackbear plus family park.

Obviously it wont be full parks that are stuffed full of features like they are mid-late season but there should definitely be stuff in all 3 parks. Defintely less in cascade because the goal is to get burried on that trail as soon as possible so we can get jumps but like I said, there should probably be some rails in there this weekend.

off topic but.. are you on newschoolers?

Why yes I am as a matter of fact. TGR as well, but NS most out of the three. Great community on NS once you sort through the NSG bs. I've met quite a few people and gotten some great skiing trips out of NS in the 5 years or so I've been on there. Hit me up on there too if you want.

Why yes I am as a matter of fact. TGR as well, but NS most out of the three. Great community on NS once you sort through the NSG bs. I've met quite a few people and gotten some great skiing trips out of NS in the 5 years or so I've been on there. Hit me up on there too if you want.

do you ride atomics?