Blue Tha True TR 12/14

ColoradoHigh

I arrived in the top lodge of Blue Mountain at around 8:30, went inside to get my fancy schmancy new season pass with that RFID chip inside. I then went back to the nippy outside and got my boots (and swag) on, grab my skis, and proceed to the snow. It was my first day out this season, and to my surprise, I still had my form. The snow was perfect...chalky pow on top of perfect cord. There weren't too many chunks, so that was nice. They blew snow on all the open trails to refresh them making them very enjoyable. From the lift, they were blowing snow in the valley, on Challenge, and I believe Paradise...Apparently they are opening the valley tomorrow. About 2 runs in, I met up with Toast who was at the top of the Main St. chair waiting. We did Main Street a few times, Lazy Mile a few times, and Burma road once. At around 10, we merged with Root on Main Street and met up with him at the bottom of Main Street. We skied a few runs with him, and then Johnny Style showed up...(skied past us, and root realized it was him...) We had a pretty decent weekday PASR crew rolling.

All in all it was JADIP. Perfect snow, sun, cold crisp air, and a pretty empty mountain... :rock