TR 1/5/11

DiMe

Had the day off today and slept in to 11 knowing it wont be to busy at the hill. Arrived at the Camel at 12:25 and jumped on the Stevenson! First run was down an ungroomed conditioned Cliffhanger which was great! Piles of man made pow oh so soft underfoot with a steeper than usual pitch due to the snowmaking. They reopened the nile today after snowmaking and groomed it which had some decent snow also but was fairly hardpack. I then hit up Pharaoh which I noticed for the first time they now rate as a black diamond for some reason which was fast, well groomed and with some blow over from the Cliffhanger snowmaking the night before. I lapped cliff some more and headed over to the Sullivan side. I seen King Tut was also conditioned and had tons of big soft whooptie doos after the first turn which are fun to play on meadows was also conditioned with nice packed man made pow. I then hit up rocket which was conditioned the day before and ungroomed but they build a mogul field which I stayed out of and rode down the side. I then hit up Cleo and seen they made another mogul field on lower cleo which I took down through the Sunbowl and back to the Stevenson for a few more laps on Cliffy and Pharaoh and called it a day. Superb conditions this afternoon at the Camel on conditioned trails and good grooming on the other trails, all in all JADIP.

photo%20%287%29.JPG

photo%20%288%29.JPG

Edited by DiMe