Christmas Eve AM Session

AtomicSkier

A brisk 25 degrees to start the day with JohnnyStyle and Skier111112 in the house. The first run was down a rock hard Midway to a pretty soft lower Main Street. You could really let the skis run, very carvable. By the second run, there were cookies and sugar. Lazy Mile had some rollers 1/2 way down that could really throw you. We eventually saw BMTrubs who was celebrating the day and enjoying the snow conditions :ph34r:

Lazy Mile was the ROTD, though. Once the sun finally hit the last section before the sharp turn, you could finally see enough to make some really aggressive turns. By then Johnny was on his slalom skis and was having fun.

Snowmaking continued the whole time, even when we left at 11am. A few more nights of snowmaking might get the 6pack open. My guess is we'll see it by Friday?

I slep in til 9 and got up there around 1030 or so. Probably the worst conditions I've ever skied at blue, with the exception of a few features in the park. They blew sand out of the snow guns last night. It was like I was skiing on the beach. What happened to that new cat ready to eat all the cookies?

• Like 1

I slep in til 9 and got up there around 1030 or so. Probably the worst conditions I've ever skied at blue, with the exception of a few features in the park. They blew sand out of the snow guns last night. It was like I was skiing on the beach. What happened to that new cat ready to eat all the cookies?

i guess i didn't miss much by missing today with the stomach bug all night.