NASTAR AT BLUE IS FINAL!

AtomicSkier

Papa, like Justo said they do have a weekdays only season pass (not valid on holidays though) you did miss the early bird discount though so you will have the option to save 10% off the price before November something. Look at their site, they have last seasons prices up and this year the student pass went up $12 so I guess probably they all went up $12 or so.

Also like Justo said, Ray did have some sort of proposal to build condos somewhere next to the mountain. They had a write up of it prior to last season in The Morning Call newspaper and I think they also had a meeting on it regarding zoning, but I haven't heard if they are going to make them or not.

Woo-Hoo, that's great news! I'm really looking forward to the NASTAR thing this year and getting the kids into it- maybe the wife will even run a few gates! Blue also has a club pass rate - a 6 weekday pass for just over $100 - a real bargain, that's what we've done the last few years

One more week to fill the lungs with cold air and set the edges - sorry, its' just the end of spring hockey... :(