SponsorMyFace.com Launch Party & Wounded Warrior Project Fund Drive.

SponsorMyFace

Join us, SponsorMyFace.com, this Saturday February 4th at Sno Mountain in Scranton PA. We are hosting the opening event for the local “B4BC Shred the Love Series”. Proceeds from Saturdays event will be donated to “The Wounded Warrior Project”, Sno Mountain will also be donating portion of every lift ticket sold so even if you aren’t competing be sure to come out and ride and support the cause. The “B4BC Shred the Love Series” is being hosted this year by SponsorMyFace.com, “First Class Gymnastics”, and “The Ski Corner”. For more information on the rest of the “B4BC Shred the Love Series” you can Contact “The Ski Corner” at 570-344-2200

We at SponsorMyFace.com would love to have you come out and also help us celebrate our official launch as the areas newest Action Sports Social Network and Media Company. Over this coming year we are going to be developing a Short Film Series on local Action Sports athletes of all disciplines to be released through our website. We will also be popping in at local events, Mountains, Skateparks and even lakes searching for the best action sports athletes in the area, and just trying to provide professional photos and movies for everyone. Our site is also a community where athletes can go to discuss the newest gear or to plan their weekend, even share your own photos.

Registration will be held the morning of the event from 9:00AM - 10:00AM

Spectator's can take advantage of Sno Mountains amazing deals! "Group of 4, all day passes for $59!" and military discount is $25 for a full day pass!

If you would just like to come up to enjoy the contest, there will be no charge!

Divisions:

Pro

-Ski

-Snowboard

Amateur

-Ski

-Snowboard

Women’s

-Open

Prizes

TBA

Schedule

- 9:00AM to 10:00AM Registration

- 9:00AM to 11:00AM Practice

- 11:15AM to 11:45AM Competitors Meeting

- 12:00PM Competition Start

Okay heres the deal, Pro and Am are just to separate skill level. You can have an incredible 12 year old and an okay 18 year old. Obviously the prizes will be better for Pro.

Prizes will be announced soon, lots of prizes from the ski corner, prizes from sno like season passes, prizes from our company include photo packages, private shoots, and a film for the winners.

Heres the link to the Facebook event.

http://www.facebook.com/events/229824330434378/

Does this event mean the terain park will be closed all day to everyone else and what exactly do you mean by Group of 4, all day passes for $59!" that sounds too good to be true

The rail jam won't be on the terrain park so it will be open but I wouldn't have high expectations for the park after days of 50 degree weather and rain.

If I'm not mistaken the deal is 4 night tickets for $50. Not all day...not $59...not right at all. Night tickets start at 4pm.

The rail jam won't be on the terrain park so it will be open but I wouldn't have high expectations for the park after days of 50 degree weather and rain.

If I'm not mistaken the deal is 4 night tickets for $50. Not all day...not $59...not right at all. Night tickets start at 4pm.

The park will be fine as the temps are going to drop off toward the weekend giving us a chance to get snow down on it.

And that is correct...the 4 for $50 starts and runs every Sat/Sunday night at 4pm with the exception of Presidents Weekend.

The post for the event here and on facebook both say all day tickets for 59 here and 50 on facebook for 4 all day tickets I suggest you fix it or else there will be a lot of people expecting that price on sat morning

Thanks for picking up on that.

I fixed it and corrected it on all three, Plese excuse our mistake.

I see I'm not the only one who can't think/type straight until a pot of coffee has been consumed! lol...

Weaksauce!!!

Not really....I would consider it a good call considering conditions and the confusion on the age classes that had everyone upset. Gives him time to re-organize the event and also gives us a window that hopefully we get bombed between now and then with a classic Nor'Easter.

• 1 month later...