Daily Specials

Monday-College 2 for 1

sponsored by The BUS 93.7

Tuesday-BUZZ 105 Night 5-Close

$1.05 Go-karts and more.

Wednesday-3WZ Wristband Night 5-Close

Go-karts, Golf, Driving Range all for $20 all night

Friday-Hot 103 TWOFER night...5-Close

buy one and the second one is 1/2 price!

Check out all our pricing on the summer pricing page!!!

Winter News Roundup

Seasonal Rentals:

Please return all season ski and snowboard rentals by April 9th. Stop in the ticket office Monday-Friday 9am-5pm to drop-off.

SALE at the SKI SHOP:

Though closed for the season on a daily basis , we can open up for you to pick out some off-season bargains.

Lockers:

Do not forget to empty your lockers. You can pick up the key to the locker room Monday-Friday 9am-5pm

Picture: Join us for the Symophony under the stars.

For site navigation questions, please refer to the site map. For other questions, contact us at info@tusseymountain.com

I have a feeling that I'm going to be using this forum a lot due to the fact that come winter 2005 this becomes my home mountain. FYI its at Penn State. A little small and I think it still has a T-bar somewhere, but it will serve the purpose while I'm down there, at least until I get a chance to come home for Christmas break. :P

Edited by Schifdawg

I have a feeling that I'm going to be using this forum a lot due to the fact that come winter 2005 this becomes my home mountain. FYI its at Penn State. A little small and I think it still has a T-bar somewhere, but it will serve the purpose while I'm down there, at least until I get a chance to come home for Christmas break.  :P

27911[/snapback]

Good grief, if you're out in Happy Valley, wouldn't you use Blue Knob instead?

I think there used to be another hill called Black Moshannon or something like that. Is it still there?

How close is Blue Knob from State College? As a freshman with no car down there it would be tough to get there, but there is a car-pool system, I just have to hope someone is going there. I think I'll be content with tussey though, concidering I can see it from my dorm, and its only 5 minutes away it seems like the way to go. If all goes well next year I'll be able to go there a few times a week to take my snowboarding gym class. :D

I have a feeling that I'm going to be using this forum a lot due to the fact that come winter 2005 this becomes my home mountain. FYI its at Penn State. A little small and I think it still has a T-bar somewhere, but it will serve the purpose while I'm down there, at least until I get a chance to come home for Christmas break.  :P

27911[/snapback]

That would be cool!! You are now the official Mountain Rep until you delegate the responsibility to someone more qualified :lol I have never been there so it is now on the list for next year. Ski999 posts of the park look good!

Sounds good to me. I'll keep you guys informed on any info I may pick up while I'm down there. For anyone interested, I believe PSU has a top notch intercollegiate ski racing team, and a sweet snowboarding club. :yes

and they could use some help in the ski patrol area

27934[/snapback]

Thats not always a bad thing........... :devil:

Tussey always throws down a better park than Blue Knob. But if thats not your steeze then BK is prolly for you.

Ski Patrol is usually pretty loose. Just watch out for Bender.

hahaha the snowboarding club...

Edited by barnyski

• 2 weeks later...