ALIEN PASS Starts 2/26/12

VTSKI

Have you visited another mountain this season? Maybe you even have a season pass from some place other than Camelback - I know, this may be hard to believe for some, but aliens do exist and we think they come in peace. In fact, we invite all you aliens to bring your lift ticket or season pass from another mountain and receive a discount starting February 26th.

Alien Lift Ticket - Bring your lift ticket from another mountain to any open ticket window and receive $10 a lift ticket at Camelback on Sundays for the rest fo the season.

Alien Season Pass - Come to guest services and bring your season pass from another mountain and ski for free on your first visit and receive a free CamelCard for the 2011-2012 season. Please bring your alien season pass to Guest Services to receive this offer. Click here to see what the CamelCard has to offer, from 50% off lift tickets and a Free ticket every third visit!

A season pass or lift ticket from another ski resort and some other information is required to receive these offers.

Direct Link:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the fog outside this morning - but I THOUGHT I might head up to Camelback for the ALIEN special. :-) I was up early and restless....so why not?

About 7:30 AM, I step outside for the first time to go to the car and it is actually RAINING (here in Easton)...so that is the end of that for today LOL. I had not realize rain was actually FALLING earlier.

I U-Turned and now I am back at my computer - with more coffee. Maybe today is a better day to go bowling. Probably going to Blue Mtn Sunday morning. I will save Camelback's Alien for a different session - maybe a night ski this upcoming week. To Be Determined.

That is the best I can do for a Trip Report for today.

Best Regards, IwantIceCream