Whistler

Papasteeze

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

i found out why his name is nipples! here is a vid of what he is/was doing.

http://www.theonlywarehouse.com/?

I revived this to offer up some clarifications. Apparently there are some serious allegations floating around. I know that some parents will not understand, nor will they try. So this post is not for you, change the channel if you are offended or have an opinion of negativity.

The last part of the video was put on as a fund raising escapade, so that a group could go to a sushi restaurant that night to hang out with some pros that were in town. They got the bright idea to get a volunteer to be duct taped and stick on sign on that said, give me a kiss or give me a dollar. Never in anyones mind did they realize that not only would nipples get the money, that he would get kisses and other things too. I talked to the camp directors a week ago they said it is the funniest thing they have seen in 5 years and that the town of whistler still talks about it. At the height of fundraiser, the camp director estimated that there were 200 spectators along with the local police force cheering everyone on to contribute. I wonder how many volunteers there will be for ductaping fund raisers next year!!

We/he and his brother will be going back for 2 weeks next year, there are 8 kids that I know of at this point. I am contemplating seriously of trying to put a large group together, maybe get a house and us parents can toss a baton around on a chaperoning thing. :nana

Edited by dthmtluncrn

• 2 weeks later...