Whistler

Papasteeze

All the kissis I got where on the film. Only some were there in it I got alot when I wasn't even in the chair.

28618[/snapback]

Dude!!!! go big or go home - have fun tomorrow, last day!! Then party at the beach this weekend!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here 's the pro thst hanged out with Tanner Hall, C.R. Jonhson, Kye Peterson, Loke Vanvaly, Matt Sterbens, Griffen, Lee, Cody, Cam shoester and paul. Here's the pro's that know my nick name nipples Simon Dumot, T.J. shilerd, and Mark Almba. Here's the pro's I saw Shara burke, and Mickel Dushski.

I was going and at the last minute decided not to. next year.............

28627[/snapback]

As a father, wouldn't you rather not want to know what goes on up there? He'll be old enough to drink next year, that'll be scary...

oh wait, it's 21, not 12 :lol:

As a father, wouldn't you rather not want to know what goes on up there?  He'll be old enough to drink next year, that'll be scary...

oh wait, it's 21, not 12  :lol:

28632[/snapback]

Actually in canada its 18... but I'm sure there is plenty of fire water and OTHER things floating around camp. It's all who you know and what you're into.

... I'm sure papasteeze knows whats going on, he's no dummy.

yeah i was going to post it =)

28663[/snapback]

Tooo to funny that it is one of the highest ranked videos on NS. Steeze is beat and battered and ready to come home. He rodeoed right onto his head to day and came off the slopes early. I think he has had enough... Summer Skiing Beach party at my house in Rehoboth this coming weekend if anyone can make it!

So how did you like that rock drop nipples?

28831[/snapback]

Nice Picture!! Thnks! Nipples, aka steezemachine probably won't be back on until next week - he is up at Camelbeach - computerless unless wireless works up at NorthRidge.