Whistler

Papasteeze

I grabbed this message and cleaned it up some, but this is what is happening for anyone interested in summer freestyling camps. Oh Steezemachine was renamed Nipples.

Here is a list of the pro's I met and got autographs from:

Vincent Dorion. Nicholas Karlstrom. Austin Ramley. Matt Sterbenz. Luke Van Valen. Ummm....I think thats it.

Btw. I talked to T.J. Schiller....and Peter Olenick thinks I called him an a$$*&^ker but it was actually curry I was talking to.....Nipples climbed a waterfall....its on tape....Today we got all 7 of our cruiser bikes confiscated by the whistler rent-a-cops. 50 dollar bails for each bike....Ken is trying to fight it though. I learned lipslides and did my first kink. Ummm....3 days left of skiing and tomorrow I am gonna bungy jump. And we are competing in a tech deck competition on tuesday. Nipples also swam in a pond. The bikes that got taken were sick cruiser bikes and I rode down a 36 set of stairs on one.....it is ill in whistler....and everywhere u go u smelll marijuana.

ArmadaSkierAR3*

Jun 26 2005

8:22:11

Quote Reply Yo they thorw me in the pound and it was in the middle of town and I volltered to do it. I climed a water fall its on tape to.

COC 2005 sessions B & C

Man I must have looked retarded when I tred to 270 up on the side of the board walk and fell off the other side 6 feet into sand.

Zaphros1260*

8:29:35

Quote Reply The rentacop asked for one name and will was like, "okay, i'm alex curry...c-u-r-r-y." what a f(*&

papasteeze*

8:52:32

Quote Reply Yeah - but did you do any skiing? Post some freaking pics!

Subject: It Took Some Time....

but we have calmed Steve down a little

after we locked him in a dresser shelf, he seemed to lose his "energy'

however, his "energy" has been tranfered to the Glacier, where he did a 7 and a crazy camel rail

Edited by Papasteeze

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grabbed this message and cleaned it up some, but this is what is happening for anyone interested in summer freestyling camps. Oh Steezemachine was renamed Nipples.

28242[/snapback]

Nipples??? Are you kidding? Steezemachine is a terrific name.

PS Be sure the Steeze wears the t-shirt we signed. That way, it will be like we are also doing a few runs ...

i thought i would let everyone know...

The Temple University snowboard club will be going to whistler this winter for 1 week. They will take a bus up and back. The price is gonna be in the one thousand dollar range, which might include lift. i dont know i havent talked to the director lately. only a select few can go (that arent already in the club) because of limited seats, but there is a chance if we get enough people we can get more buses. so far theres only one bus. im not sure which hotel we're staying

in yet.

skiers are allowed to go

but i just made that up, so far im the only skier "in" the club

I am so jealous!! That's more fun than a kid should be allowed to have.. He's grounded until he sends me to whistler!!

The wasabi thing is so funny... That was insane. He said he got $40 bucks for the dare. I bet that hurt!!

The COC director said the duct tape thing was the funniest thing he seen in 5 years! :rofl

Steeze is continuing to learn to talk the talk and I am not sure what else, but he rolls the pros names off like they were his best friends forever. Apparently they are all very visible, accessible, and very friendly. Good times if you have ever thought of a camp.