Pics from Sno Cove opening day...5/26/12

KCSKI

Nice!!! Glad to see they are getting some business... I think a viable summer business is a key part of being able to achieve longevity for Sno... It was a great weekend for summer activities... I hope their business builds on this...

We are, and as for the comments about the place being empty, I beg to differ....many of the shots were taken early, some before we opened, and I could not stay past 2:30 or so as I had to be at another sport activity to shoot later that day..reports were the place was packed Sunday & Monday.

Regardless, any big crowds we probably won't see until school is out and we go to a full schedule.

We are, and as for the comments about the place being empty, I beg to differ....many of the shots were taken early, some before we opened, and I could not stay past 2:30 or so as I had to be at another sport activity to shoot later that day..reports were the place was packed Sunday & Monday.

Regardless, any big crowds we probably won't see until school is out and we go to a full schedule.

That definitely makes sense... Still, it was also the first weekend, so lighter crowds are understandable... It should pick up every day once school is out in another 2 weeks... As for the photo op somewhere else? You better get your priorities in order :-)

That definitely makes sense... Still, it was also the first weekend, so lighter crowds are understandable... It should pick up every day once school is out in another 2 weeks... As for the photo op somewhere else? You better get your priorities in order :-)

Lol...I always have a full plate on the weekends...I run 3 BMX race teams, 2 of which are national teams that have riders all over the country, I announce and shoot pics for the local track on Saturday evening..and then Sundays are devoted to the other teams the shop is involved in, from Park/Skateboard/scooter to my own riding and also other photo shoots. Fortunatly I have a "window" on Saturday of a few hours that allows me to get up Sno and also fortunatly all their special events for the water park are on Saturday's as well...so it kinda works out.

• Like 1