Job Fair Nov 3rd..and, Introducing our new Terrain Park Manager

KCSKI

Just figured I'd get this up here, first the job fair that is being held on Saturday November 3rd from 10am 'till 4pm. The usual jobs are lifties, rentals, instructors, lodge work..ect. Also SAT & Ski patrol will be doing their annual safety and lift evacuation drills so if anyone is interested in those positions then come on up.

jobfairpic2012_zps3e624d37.jpg

Also, introducing Dominic Condusta, who will be in charge of the Terrain Park this season. Dom has been part of the crew a few seasons ago, then moved on to work at Killington for events as well as Vail. He is an artist with a shovel and in the off season he is the trailboss at WhiteSox Dirt Park in Plains and also assists at Cattywoods in Allentown. He has some tough standards, he'll be at the job fair as well looking for those few good people that really want to turn the park into something everyone will want to come to.

dom2_zps90085378.jpg

• Like 1

I don't think you get what he is saying. It takes way more than a great park manager and crew. If it is going to be a great park it needs full support from the powers that be.

I don't think he got what I said...he has that support.

time and time again that has been said at countless mountains. just saying, you cant start the hype if you dont even have the record to back it up.

dont talk about it, do it.

you guys used to talk about having the only super pipe in the area with the support from that spt head. i forget his name. the dude that broke his arm jumping through a banner.

if youre gonna boast about bringing in guys who know what theyre doing than you - i.e 'powers that be' need to know what youre doing too.

a good cat op, a bunch of energetic and a set of good passionate diggers can only get you so far.

Edited by Shadows

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

time and time again that has been said at countless mountains. just saying, you cant start the hype if you dont even have the record to back it up.

dont talk about it, do it.

you guys used to talk about having the only super pipe in the area with the support from that spt head. i forget his name. the dude that broke his arm jumping through a banner.

if youre gonna boast about bringing in guys who know what theyre doing than you - i.e 'powers that be' need to know what youre doing too.

a good cat op, a bunch of energetic and a set of good passionate diggers can only get you so far.

Done

sorry if your ego was damaged.

just trying to see good parks being built.

I have no ego to damage, and thanks for the concern about the park. We have currently 16 features, some of which have not been set in years..completely rebuilt...with more on the way. Dom is also using more snow jumps instead of a few big ones, and yes..we have the 16' Zaugg out of storage. We get enough natural snow..we'll use it.

• Like 1

Done

I have no ego to damage, and thanks for the concern about the park. We have currently 16 features, some of which have not been set in years..completely rebuilt...with more on the way. Dom is also using more snow jumps instead of a few big ones, and yes..we have the 16' Zaugg out of storage. We get enough natural snow..we'll use it.

Good luck with that. Natural snow pipes have not faired well at all in Nepa