Improvements

• 1 month later...

Im not completely sure about this. It may just be a rumor. But i heard that the $48,000 is to be spent on for snowmaking on the whistler trail. It is supposed become the new park for next year as well. Remember im not 100% sure if this true or not yet. But if it is, that trail is perfect for a park. You can probally put 5 jumps down it and have all of the rails towards the bottom of it where it ecomes really wide. So if this is true it should be great, lets hope.

That would be pretty cool if it happened. Whistler is kind of the black sheep of montage. Its hardly ever open. I've been riding there for 5 years and I cant say that I've been on it more than a dozen times. It was kind of fun though last year, I would go "poach it". They made all this fresh snow, but never opened the trail so i would ride it at night with the lights off, and in fresh powder. It was awesome to see the looks of people when I came out of the darkness and the trails merged. :lol

• 2 months later...

That would be pretty cool if it happened. Whistler is kind of the black sheep of montage. Its hardly ever open. I've been riding there for 5 years and I cant say that I've been on it more than a dozen times. It was kind of fun though last year, I would go "poach it". They made all this fresh snow, but never opened the trail so i would ride it at night with the lights off, and in fresh powder. It was awesome to see the looks of people when I came out of the darkness and the trails merged. :lol

so fun, man, haha. definitely doing it again this year because its been about two years since it was last officially open.

any more... tangible improvements.

• 2 weeks later...

and they need a better park

Which they will be getting, and you know that.

Those Lackawanna county commissioners must get the hottest groupies. I'm talking the kind of Brizzzells that used to follow LFO before they became hardcore.

I actually heard, that comisoner Cordaro knocked up one of his secrertaries. Probally just a rumor, but funny how mentioned something of that nature.

from what ive heard the park is going to be doing very well at montage this year. Ive got 2 friends involved in it and they are stoked to see the progression icetage is willing to make.

Now only if besecker would come back and have the monday night big air contests