The Daves

skibum2112

Eh, trying to get some clarifications on legal matters, I don't really know how that works... We're not trying to kill their board, we just wanted a place we could talk openly and honestly about cb (and other areas) that was not designed to be a marketing tool for them.

Why do you think this board was made? For the Daves to come here to post? This board was made because we're done putting up with the Dave's crap, and we needed a place to get away from it.

So no, let's not invite the Daves.

although from my interpretation of the law this MB is legal. i would still wait for a more professional opinion before letting the daves know about it. although my bet is they prolly already know, kids can never keep their mouths shut. thats just a guess though. either way if they find out i am sure they will deal with atomic and think in a civil manner first. they will prolly just ask u to take the MB down before they will take legal action (if they actually can). so even if they do find out they will prolly not take u 2 to court as a first resopnse. they are the daves, but do u really think they are pompus enough to take u to court over something so petty? i think not. so worry not my friends, worry not.

i still post on the other boar, but i am limiting my posts to topics i really feel interested in.

Edited by Jibophonic

This board is legal in both civil and criminal terms. Period. And I'd strongly advise against allowing the Daves access, unless you care to risk being banned from the CB board. Our little Yahoo Group pissed them off big time and I was banned six times until they finally gave up. No f*ing sense of humor.

BTW, in case anyone missed today's Sunday Times of Scranton, Dave K had the following bright words to offer:

Not every ski resort is struggling to live up to last year.

Dave Kulis, a spokesman for the Camelback Ski Area in Monroe County, said the mild weather hasn't been a problem there because the resort invested in new equipment that churns out snow faster.

"We're well ahead of average," he said, declining to give figures.

Ahead of average??? Five days of 50 degrees and 16 days above 40 between Dec. 10 and Jan. 3rd.

Is Dave K actually Baghdad Bob?

Glad to have you back ski999, I was wondering when someone would tell you about this.

he was one of the first people i pm'ed.....i missed his wonderful comments from the cb board....thanks ski, we wanted to make sure everything was legal, but i think we'll keep the tight security on for awhile.