Camelback Premium Season Pass

Papasteeze

Would you - will you purchase a premium pass at CB given the priviledges discussed?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Would you - will you purchase a premium pass at CB given the priviledges discussed?

• YES
    • NO

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't buy the Premium Pass; it didn't offer much value for the money: lockers were extra; there's a real good chance that for the first couple of weeks the East Side won't be open, so where's the "private lift & terrain" going to be and how long will it take you to get there? I'm not interested in the upscale food & drink. Perhaps if they'd offered valet ski-check while you were in the lodge & made it MUCH cheaper it'd be more interesting. Perhaps if skidude(?) is right & they have few takers, they'll canel the project.

I just buy a bag of skittles and m&m's when I first get there in the bottom lockers, then I bury the skittles in the snow next to the lift... ride and eat the m&m's and then eat the skittles when they're frozen, and I'm good for the day. So the whole "personal eating section" doesn't really matter... I think the only way I'd buy it is if I got to go to the front of the line.. but then everyone would get it... so I'd be in the back of the get in the front line so F it =) Sorry if I'm rambling... I want snow :wub: I'm in love.

I didn't buy the Premium Pass; it didn't offer much value for the money: lockers were extra; there's a real good chance that for the first couple of weeks the East Side won't be open, so where's the "private lift & terrain" going to be and how long will it take you to get there? I'm not interested in the upscale food & drink. Perhaps if they'd offered valet ski-check while you were in the lodge & made it MUCH cheaper it'd be more interesting. Perhaps if skidude(?) is right & they have few takers, they'll canel the project.

Welcome Jolly Jake

:)

No way, no how

The season passes at CB already are absurdly expensive

I mean, I can go to Vernon NJ and get season passes to Mountain Creek and Hidden Valley for well under $200.. I'd rather put the money there and get some variety (from North NJ where I live, Vernon is actually easier to get to)

I put up a post at the CB MB asking how sales were going and that it is not too late to offer an upgraded season pass that would sell. Like a Park pass to an exclusive upgraded terrain.. They could still sell daily park passes to the same area..

There is a new marketing guy there. He could be the hero if he did it. and then compare the ROI against that elitest thing they offer now at the end of the season.

yeah i'm desideding what i want to do for a pass this winter.

Papasteeze don't you get 3 yrs of passes b.c you bought a house in Northridge?

NO!! No season passes on resales and they only currently offer one year's season pass with new purchase, but hey I guesss everything is negotiable.