$50 for 2 Shawnee lift tix good any day this season

Ski2Live Live2Ski

Awesome day at Shawnee. 11 runs including the kids making it down a black diamond 4x just 1 year after their first lesson. Sure its a Shawnee black diamond, but for 7 year olds it is quite an achievement. The day is within sight when a ski day for them will be one for me too.

Less base than 2 weeks ago, but more open terrain and nice carvable conditions

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Skied with just one of the girls today - day 17 for her - as the other was tired after the tubing party and went off for a playdate with a good friend instead. . A great leap forward. She noticed me taking runs through the trees next to the trails she was skiing on and asked me to find some for her to try. By the end of the day she was doing significant portions of most of her runs through the trees. Never imagined her getting to this point her second season on skis. Also doing their hardest black diamonds like Renegade without falling at all. Proud papa. And the day was proclaimed best birthday party ever by pretty much all in attendance :-)

6" of soft fresh snow making all those tree tuns possible was pretty awesome too. None of them would have been skiable Thursday.

• Like 2