JF 12/22 Monday

C1erArt

Was out with the DW late Monday. Looks like they made snow all Sunday night. Just the top of tbolt was flat, but plenty of piles all the way down. The slope was posted as closed but pretty much every one was poaching it from a crossover from Challenge and having a great time (I valued my dignity and knees much though). Didn't walk over to look at E mtn.

Conditions were OK otherwise, but a big difference from the cord first thing in the morning. Played around with a new Gopro - nice being able to watch the previous run on my iphone on the long ride back up to be sure the camera wasn't pointed up at the sky.

Hope the slopes survive the rain and warm temps Ok.

Everyone have a great holiday and hope you all get some nice new gear.

• Like 3

What is a DW

Dishwasher.  its an appliance that you probably have, its in your kitchen.  Kind of a smooth door looking thing that opens from the top.  it should be under the counter.  Since all your meals are purchased at sheetz, burger king and taco bell, i am sure you have overlooked it, but i bet its there.  

• Like 2

Dishwasher.

Don't let her hear you say that (although I am the one that usually unloads the dishwasher).

DW is dear wife, and DH is dear husband, don't you guys know internet acronyms? [emoji12]

Although those two are used almost exclusively on the old fart's RV.