12/27...still empty..fast snow.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey all,

I'm back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 727am and the temperature was in the mid 20s with low 30s at the upper entrance. Slight inversion yo!!! In the house were Toast, Atomic Jeff, MBike mike, justo, rose, Ty, the real kevinThomas, Gary, Gary, Rodney and Terry.

First run was on Main Street since all the yahoos were going down P-dizzle and the top was like my favorite color...butter. They apparently let the top lodge people out a little late today which made for a rush of people on lower Main Street. We saw indiggio and rode the lift with him.

Lazy mile was also sweet and not many people on it early. Paradise was not bad but lots of race kids on it and race coaches standing in the middle of the trail. The falls was 2 seconds of double black diamond delight. Since homestretch barely has any base the bottom of the falls has an extra compression area.

As the morning progressed the sun came up but most runs were still in the shadows and the snow was more like night skiing conditions than spring conditions. Sugar and boilerplate. Then had a few parking lot beers and hit up the BMDI for eggs and fresh sausage. I'm now caffeined up from my two cups off coffee and amped to ski blue mountain the true mountain tomorrow AM. Anybody else gonna be there? I know TP4 is in Colorado, JLaw is in New York and concussion Ted is probably at club hedonism in Jamaica. JADIP

You out yo damn mind. So many noobs tonight. So many lulz. Rofl.

I've only had the cheeseburger at the lower lodge once last year and was like a 1/3-1/2 pound burger. Was very satisfying. Dude you ready to say ba bye to bear creek and become a blue passholders? I think the $499 deal begins in February and includes the rest of this season and next season.

I don't mind the noobs..it's the race kids and people who whore the trail and ski 80% of my speed that annoy me.

I'm looking forward to trying out the new Slopeside restaurant next week when it opens. Maybe get the $14 nachos!!!

I've only had the cheeseburger at the lower lodge once last year and was like a 1/3-1/2 pound burger. Was very satisfying. Dude you ready to say ba bye to bear creek and become a blue passholders? I think the $499 deal begins in February and includes the rest of this season and next season.

I don't mind the noobs..it's the race kids and people who whore the trail and ski 80% of my speed that annoy me.

I'm looking forward to trying out the new Slopeside restaurant next week when it opens. Maybe get the $14 nachos!!!

I'll prob get the $499 deal... If they do it again. They are changing so much shit it makes me second guess shit that they normally do. The burger I had was from the cafe upstairs at the summit. I needed to fold it in half and ditch half the bun just to taste the meat. Disgraceful. Absolutely disgraceful. Edited by thedude4bides

I think they'll do the $499 deal. They've done it the last several years and its a good way for them to get extra cash flow. I waited till November and paid $662 for my pass and I've already gotten my money's worth out of it.

Anyway on the food front next time go for the soft pretzel dipped in cheese sauce, pierogies or a SkiLT

What is a trail whore btw? And why do they bother you?

A trail whore is somebody who skis wide radius turns on a narrow trail basically skiing from one side to the other. They bother me cause they are hard to pass even on the side of the trail. I've definitely bumped boots with a few trail whores before no homosexual

At Jackson hole goobers tend to make little short radius turns on cat tracks...the Ludacris song move bitch get out the way comes to mind.

A trail whore is somebody who skis wide radius turns on a narrow trail basically skiing from one side to the other. They bother me cause they are hard to pass even on the side of the trail. I've definitely bumped boots with a few trail whores before no homosexual

At Jackson hole goobers tend to make little short radius turns on cat tracks...the Ludacris song move bitch get out the way comes to mind.

Better bring lube if you ever plan on bumping my boots;)