Closing Time

For Frost anyways.  i was kinda hoping they would do something completely cool and open Frost up this weekend so at least i wasnt giving Camelback any of my hard earned Money.  Boulder is open though, sponsored in part i guess by the makers of Sleepy Time Tea, since they arent opening till 10 am.  The 10 am opening will give who ever goes plenty of time to have a few cocktails before hand, in hopes it makes the trails seem a little longer, and the lifts seem a little faster. At least its skiing though.   

Thank you for a great season at Jack Frost! 
BUT DON'T FRET Big Boulder is still open for the BEST spring conditions in years!

Big Boulder Weekend Outlook...
10:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday
100% Open
2 lifts
$25 snow pass
$15 rentals
Snow Tubing
10:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday
$25 tube all day
Snowsport Learning Center
Discovery Beginner Lesson 11:00am to 3:00pm
SnowMonsters Kids Lesson 11:00am to 2:00pm

• Like 4

Hope so, I got a JFBB day and a Camelback day left to use up on my PASR cards. And can't ski this weekend as it turns out.

Looks like my passes for three to Big Bear are going to waste. Never seemed worth the extra drive.

Still got a killer deal on those three cards though. My average cost per lift ticket this year is going to be about $13 I expect.

Will do the final math after I ski my last, which will probably be weekend of April 11/12.