VT just baned ski blades!

VTmark

I kinda used the ski boards as a crutch. I went from straight skis as a kid on church trips once a year.....to a couple times a year through high school....to nothing for like 10 years.

In 2003 I went again but skis had a HUGE change during that time. I ended up renting a pair of 160's but struggled a bit as skis these days don't work the same.

I saw someone on ski boards and they looked like fun.

I rented those the following weekend and it was a blast, so I bought a pair.

Quickly realized that I wanted them longer....sold those bought longer ones.....repeat

Ended up with the icelantic scout at boards the year they came out which I thought was the perfect mix between ski boards and skis.

They are very fun, but lacked stability at speed.

I joined PASR and still wanted something longer but I was looking for short skis still.

Justo recommended K2 public enemy skis to me....and Jeff pretty much said that I was a dumbass if I didn't get the longest avail. I took their advice and still have those skis.

Than I kept getting longer and wider. Now I'm back tracking a bit on the width but going stiffer.... When everyone else is going wider......lol

I'm liking the 98-105 width range for my every day ski here on the east. I am also happy with the 190 - 200 length...

PSIA kinda has me liking to carve turns instead of just smearing shit all the time like I was doing 5 years ago.

• Like 2

I was .02 seconds away from pulling the trigger on the og Iceatlantic boards. If you account for the time, the general idea was reasonable.

Heck yeah...143cm long but wide as hell at over 100 waist when almost everyone was riding on 70-80 waisted skis.

• Like 1