Job Opening at Bear creek

Papasteeze

SNOWMAKER AND LIFT MECHANIC ? MACUNGIE, PA

Bear Creek Mountain Resort is looking to fill two positions: Snowmaker: Extensive experience with fan gun, pump and hydraulic system operation and maintenance. Must be knowledgeable in the operation and maintenance of VFD?s and vertical turbines. This is a year-round position with competitive salary and benefits package. Lift Mechanic: Experience with the operation and maintenance of fixed grip lifts, VFD?s and simple electrical systems. In depth knowledge of Hall and Doppelmayr lifts is a plus. Fax or e-mail resume to: marks@skibearcreek.com or 610-682-7110.

Snowmaker: Hope you like standing in 20 degree weather on a pitch black slope trying to determine if you're making snow or really cold water.

Mechanic: Hope you like being an asshole because 90% of the lift mechanics I've ever come across has been a huge dick.

Edited by DHarrisburg

• 1 month later...

Park Crew jobs, there is a few positions open, very limited,

Team work a must, 18 n older, 20s a +, reliable, responsible and self motivated! Come out to the job fair on the 16th and talk to me see if its for you, Be involved with what will be the best park crew on the east coast this year, cya there

pay issues im not 100% sure but im sure its like 8 to 9 dollars, plus youget paid for all the time ur on the snow, which can make you 7 monthsof money in 3 if you there like i will be, but yea anywho, im andy, any other questions just lemme know, im gunna try to help anyone out, just come in wit a clear head and an aim to have some fun at a job!

i was hoping to do park crew. but you have to be 18. Is that by the end of the seson or at the beggian? im still looking at being an instructor their tho.

34790[/snapback]

My guess is you can't work there until your 18...They might let you jump in mid season if you turned 18 and they like you...

Just so everyone knows, we will be holding our official job fair this Sunday, October 16th from 10am-2pm in the lodge. If you're interested in a seasonal position at Bear Creek, this is the time to come, fill out an application, and get an on-the-spot interview. For a list of hiring departments, visit our website.

• 2 weeks later...

They still looking for lift mechanics or has the job been filled since i missed the job fair? anyone know?

Welcome to PASR!! Stop around at thier Fall festival, most if not all the mgmt staff should be there and it would be a good way to maybe get an on the spot interview.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...