My Skis Are Here

skifreak

I was awoken to the DHL man at the front door this morning. My skis are here! The box came pretty damaged, but the skis were wrapped in so much shrink wrap and styrofoam that it took about 20 mins to get them out. I took pics but I don't know how to get them on here. I thought there used to be an attatchment tab at the bottom of the new topic page. If someone can help me I'll put up some pics. All I have to do now is mount the bindings, wax them, and wait for snow.

:rofl This whole time I was blaming UPS and it turns out it was DHL. DHL must have lousy shipping, every package I get from them comes in a battered box.

I was awoken to the DHL man at the front door this morning. My skis are here! The box came pretty damaged, but the skis were wrapped in so much shrink wrap and styrofoam that it took about 20 mins to get them out. I took pics but I don't know how to get them on here. I thought there used to be an attatchment tab at the bottom of the new topic page. If someone can help me I'll put up some pics. All I have to do now is mount the bindings, wax them, and wait for snow.

:rofl This whole time I was blaming UPS and it turns out it was DHL. DHL must have lousy shipping, every package I get from them comes in a battered box.

31442[/snapback]

My angel eyes for the M3 came in a smashed box from UPS with the halos snapped in half. looked like someone stepped on it. My aunt is a post master, and when I told her my GS:9s came via USPS, she said I hope they aren't snapped in half. She explained the process of sorting, and how much of a beating the boxes take. :(

oh but congrats on the new gear :rock

did u buy the skis online

31485[/snapback]

Yeah, I bought them on ebay for $299 with the bindings. The total cost with shipping was $329.99. When they got here they had the price tags on it. The MSRP was $1,125 (03/04) and they were selling them in their store for $899. What a deal.