Another death at Blue..

4 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

Always terrible when tragedy strikes close to home or play.

She went to Rutgers and I looked it up and they have spring break this week. Puts things into perspective when I'm here bitching about a bunch of bullshit accounting that has to be done and approval sketches to send out and customers not showing up for appointments.  

Enjoy every day folks. 

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

She went to Rutgers and I looked it up and they have spring break this week. Puts things into perspective when I'm here bitching about a bunch of bullshit accounting that has to be done and approval sketches to send out and customers not showing up for appointments.  

Enjoy every day folks. 

Ahhh yes, isn't it college week at Blue again?   I'm not bitching about getting work done this week, just jonesing for some turns.

Enjoy every day folks. 

Spot on dude.

So sorry to hear / read this. Damn.