Montage almost burns

Sno Mountain Skier

Montage mtn was close to burning tonight. Near the cinemark stretching down to the valley near the damn, it was on fire. The flames are still going on right now. I have a pic but dont no how to post so i will send it to someone who could put it up. But it was priablly about a qauter mile away from the slopes. It looks like just an ordinary brushfire, hopefully the winds dont shift and hit te mountain with flames.

Montage mtn was close to burning tonight. Near the cinemark stretching down to the valley near the damn, it was on fire. The flames are still going on right now. I have a pic but dont no how to post so i will send it to someone who could put it up. But it was priablly about a qauter mile away from the slopes. It looks like just an ordinary brushfire, hopefully the winds dont shift and hit te mountain with flames.

33091[/snapback]

wooooo hoooooo!!!! instant glade skiing!! :rock

I can't make out much - where is the ski area in relation to the burning fire?  Is the ski area threatened?

33118[/snapback]

It is off the left a little bit, This is when the fire started, it spread about another qauter mile downward and to the left. Montage is about a quater mile awya from damage now, and the fire is still goin. The winds not pushing it towards the mountain but they could always shift.