Blue evening. One two one six one nine

RidgeRacer

2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Definitely not a point 'em down and go kinda night. Lazy is a sugar field as well and upper main is cookie city. Seems like conditions have regressed. I think I saw indiggios bumps though.

Seems like you’re just ahead of the sleet storm.  Sleeting like crazy by root 22

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

48 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Seems like conditions have regressed. I think I saw indiggios bumps though.

I’m surprised they’re still there because I saw people carving across entire Main on webcams this morning just above Chute (we made them from top of Main to where Midway intersects Main).  Did they leave them on upper Main next to glade?

I’m surprised they’re still there because I saw people carving across entire Main on webcams this morning just above Chute (we made them from top of Main to where Midway intersects Main).  Did they leave them on upper Main next to glade?

At first glance from the lift it looked like bumps forming but I just skied upper to lower main all along that side and its just sugar and cookie piles. My bad
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

At first glance from the lift it looked like bumps forming but I just skied upper to lower main all along that side and its just sugar and cookie piles. My bad

Thanks!

NP. We didn’t think they’d leave them, but it’s also disappointing that they didn’t set any either.

Edited by indiggio