HUNTER

DMC

Really nice skidude... Yet I saw your posts trashing it...

Why do you insist on trashing it???

Walk your talk skidude...

35107[/snapback]

DMC:

I ski hunter maybe 8 times in my life....Most of those times it has not been the most enjoyable mountain I have been to. I am sure if I got there mid season, on a tuseday morning, the mountain would be a blast.

If I skied hunter daily, I might have a better idea of where to hide from the people, like I know at Camelback...But please if your gonna bash PA areas...bash blue, cause it sucks...even worse than hunter :rofl:rofl:rofl:rock:rock

:jk (well sorta)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh 176cm...  BIG MAN!!!!

BFD!!!! I was on 215's 10 years ago...  I skied bumps on 207's....

Go ahead make excuses.... You can't ski bumps then you are JUST a racer...

And nothing more...  You'll never be able to handle tougher terrain...

35110[/snapback]

You were on 215s because thats what people skied back then. SKinny staright race skis. And actually no im not a racer. I am actually a park skier. Now im gonna get a friggin lecture by you saying that , that isnt even real skiing. And i will be able to ahndle tougher terrain. Unlike you who will be skiing at Hunter your whole life. I will be skiing out west when i turn 18 and probally never skiing out here again. SO dont say shit.

DMC:

I ski hunter maybe 8 times in my life....Most of those times it has not been the most enjoyable mountain I have been to.  I am sure if I got there mid season, on a tuseday morning, the mountain would be a blast.

If I skied hunter daily, I might have a better idea of where to hide from the people, like I know at Camelback...But please if your gonna bash PA areas...bash blue, cause it sucks...even worse than hunter  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rock  :rock

:jk  (well sorta)

35111[/snapback]

I'm not playing that game...

Every ski area that is open has something that attracts people... And people have to live and work at these areas... Dissing an area is negative and is usually done by people looking to make themselves appear important...

You were on 215s because thats what people skied back then.  SKinny staright race skis. And actually no im not a racer. I am actually a park skier. Now im gonna get a friggin lecture by you saying that , that isnt even real skiing. And i will be able to ahndle tougher terrain. Unlike you who will be skiing at Hunter your whole life. I will be skiing out west when i turn 18 and probally never skiing out here again. SO dont say shit.

35113[/snapback]

Park skiing is cool...

Hey - Kid... I learned to ski in the Poconos...

I go to Tuckerman Ravine a few times a year... I think I can handle tough terrain...

You really are talking out of your ass.... it makes you look pathetic...

Park skiing is cool... 

Hey - Kid... I learned to ski in the Poconos...

I go to Tuckerman Ravine a few times a year...  I think I can handle tough terrain...

You really are talking out of your ass....  it makes you look pathetic...

35118[/snapback]

Where am i talkin out of my ass, i am just answering every thing that you ask.

I'm not playing that game...

Every ski area that is open has something that attracts people...  And people have to live and work at these areas...  Dissing an area is negative and is usually done by people looking to make themselves appear important...

35116[/snapback]

You got me DMC...I would love to look improtant

In other news (and my opinion) Hunters main attraction (just like CB's, and Blues) is location

I know you havent, but you offended me, by saying the only people who hate hunter are the ones who cant ski it. Where you are totally wrong in saying.

35119[/snapback]

Your talking out of your ass by assuming just because I ski somewhere i am a certain way...

I got skillz to back up my claims...

In other news (and my opinion) Hunters main attraction (just like CB's, and Blues) is location

35121[/snapback]

I said USUALLY... You made the assumption i was referring to you...

But now - since you deleted my post...

I'm outta here... Enjoy the Poconos...

wow everyone just relax... Jesus people, everyone has their own opinions and views about diffrent mountains. Hunter is open way earlier than any resort here in PA. last season i was riding nov 18th. (something like that...)Everyone should chill out and just be happy you have a place to ride and call "home". Stop the bullsh*t and ride people. :yes

wow everyone just relax... Jesus people, everyone has their own opinions and views about diffrent mountains. Hunter is open way earlier than any resort here in PA. last season i was riding nov 18th. (something like that...)Everyone should chill out and just be happy you have a place to ride and call "home". Stop the bullsh*t and ride people.  :yes

35128[/snapback]

Yeah - stop the bullshht by stopping the dissing of moutains and making generalizations about the people that go there...

Yeah - stop the bullshht by stopping the dissing of moutains and making generalizations about the people that go there...

35129[/snapback]

aight u go ahead and look back and see if i did any bashings of other mountains. people on here can back me up that your attitude is something I hate in skiers and riders. Dude just relax man, smoke a blunt or something to cool off. Just ride and have fun, and if people diss your mountain turn a cheek and press on. I hear tons of sh*t about the places i ride. What you think should be all that matters to you. Forget all this sh*t people say man, just ahve fun.

aight u go ahead and look back and see if i did any bashings of other mountains. people on here can back me up that your attitude is something I hate in skiers and riders. Dude just relax man, smoke a blunt or something to cool off. Just ride and have fun, and if people diss your mountain turn a cheek and press on. I hear tons of sh*t about the places i ride. What you think should be all that matters to you. Forget all this sh*t people say man, just ahve fun.

35132[/snapback]

Word on da blunt... But people gotta realize that ski areas are places where people work and live... And being negative only hurts people - I defend where I live... It's important for me to support my community...

And I do it by bashing people that feel some sort of pathological need to bash Hunter... Cause - It's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be - once you get off of the two crowded trails... I'm riding almost every weekend -so I think I'm a good resource for this one.....

35121[/snapback]

I said USUALLY... You made the assumption i was referring to you...

But now - since you deleted my post...

I'm outta here... Enjoy the Poconos...

35126[/snapback]

Speaking of assumptions...

http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2093

And uhh I still would love to look important :D

Kinda like your quote...

"Live life like you should snowboard... approach everyting hard, fast, and without fear... and you'll come out on top."

35134[/snapback]

Thanks... I'm all about just having a good time, I get a lil ticked off sometimes too when my place gets bashed but ya know what i honestly dont care too much anymore, i just focus on having those goodtimes with my friends or even just by myself. At the same time I totally understand that you gotta defend ur home turf! I think a lil competition helps progression...

Speaking of assumptions...

http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2093

And uhh I still would love to look important :D

35136[/snapback]

-------------------------------------------------

Did I say the poconos were crowded? filled with jerks? anythng else that you people have said negative about Hunter??

Nope... just said I think it blows away anything in the Poconos...

Edited by DMC

I told you i was 15, and how do you expect me to not live at home.

35139[/snapback]

Well you act like your know everything... And you act like an aggressive adult challenging me and stuff...

I just figured you had already struck out into the world...

But - now I realize your just a kid...