HUNTER

DMC

Now we have a generilzation about people who dis hunter?

:rofl

I almost fell out of my chair laughing at that one.

DMC you should stick around, you are keeping me ammused :lol

35186[/snapback]

You keep missing the words like "tend" that are used to keep from generalizng...

Belive me - I have no interest in sticking around... At first I thought it would be cool based upon the way you guys defended Ski Denton against Alpine Zone guys...

But now I realize most of you were just blowing smoke and piling on...

We live in tought times - you should support the industry and mountains..

Save you blasts for disscussions with friends... Not braodcast ehm on the internet...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole thing is pretty crazy. First of all why would you be pissed about people not being loyal to Hunter from PAskiandride.com. Secondly can't we all just chill. There is not a bad skier or rider on this board, I really don't think any daytrippers would be willing to spend all summer here talking about this stuff. This place usually has some great info and conversations that help us to enjoy our sport more and more. This thread is simply an argument for no reason that I can see.

Thats not what I said...

I said people that diss Hunter tend to be crappy skiers...

Stop calling me ignorant...

35181[/snapback]

I stand by my statement that people that diss Hunter TEND to be people that just don't know how to ski it.....

I challenge anybody to come up and ski with me...  If you can hang - you will have a good time... If not - I'll pcik up the cost of your lift ticket...

35199[/snapback]

Lets just get this straight...Since I dis hunter, do I not know how to ski it, or am I a crappy skier (in general) :confused

Anyway, I'll probably end up there a few times early and late season..and if your around i wouldn't mind learning how to ski that mountain well, but then again early/late season they don't have that many trials open...

I guess I'll let you know if you are still around on this board until turkey day :rofl

im sure we are all willing to forgive and forget. I mean this really was just people backing up their home mtns. Anyone who is dedicated is going to back up their mtn and get offended when people talk shit on it. Nothing wrong with it. So shall we move on and to each his own? Stick around it usually isnt this tense.

yo dmc, how is hunter park? Do they even have a park? I never hear nething about hunter terrainpark wise. If i hear some good things i might wanna take a trip out there. Ive never been there, but it doesnt hurt to take a trip out and see what everyone else is talking about.

35184[/snapback]

From what I hear not as good as other places..

But I'm more of a freerider.. So I don't really hit the parks...

I'll take you on a tour - but not the park... :)

Just rember though, fightining over the internet is like the special olympics, no matter the outcome, you are stiull a retard.

35093[/snapback]

Does that quote from the first page still apply right now?